IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

for those unavailable at that time, someone is going to post a good quality mp3 of this right? that's not against the rules in any way, yeah?

What time for east coast US?

Edit: got it, 2pm fuck me

Erm, yes - that's highly against the rules. Sorry!

It will prolly b on youtube within 20 minutes of airing tho

Yes, and we must respect copyright (even if YT is slow on the takedown). No YT links/embeds, thanks.

So does anyone think we'll be able 2 download the new track on blerp if u preordered.

I am so fucking syroxaite!!!

That's what I'm hoping - let's not scupper things by posting links though!

So does anyone think we'll be able 2 download the new track on blerp if u preordered.

I am so fucking syroxaite!!!

That's what I'm hoping - let's not scupper things by posting links though!

:yeah:

I THOUGHT IT WAS PLAYING AT 7:30 SO ISN'T THAT 2:30 EST????? PLZ SOMEONE ANSWER ME I FEEL SCARED

its being played between 07pm and 09pm GMT https://twitter.com/maryannehobbs/status/507497213694836736. Show starts in half an hour

THANKS.... I thought I read a tweet that said 7:30 tho?

I THOUGHT IT WAS PLAYING AT 7:30 SO ISN'T THAT 2:30 EST????? PLZ SOMEONE ANSWER ME I FEEL SCARED

its being played between 07pm and 09pm GMT https://twitter.com/maryannehobbs/status/507497213694836736. Show starts in half an hour

THANKS.... I thought I read a tweet that said 7:30 tho?

i have no idea, but her show is awesome, so just tune in at 7pm (40 minutes from now!)

has this been posted here?

http://youtu.be/-PqZgmd66Q4

LOL

How pumped are you guys, seriously? I've pretty much been checking this forum weekly for the past DECADE hoping to get news on a new release and here we fucking are today. My body doesn't know how to handle all these emotions.

People going total bananas because of a SINGLE new album by a artist who must laugh his ass off.

. And this will go on until sept. 23 . Shit. This is fanboy mentality to the extreme !

you clearly weren't around for Tomorrow's Hype train, were you?

People going total bananas because of a SINGLE new album by a artist who must laugh his ass off.

. And this will go on until sept. 23 . Shit. This is fanboy mentality to the extreme !

you clearly weren't around for Tomorrow's Hype train, were you?

nope

spent the last hour working out how I can record this; haven't recorded off the radio since I was about 12. have it rigged up to My studio. apparently on after 8pm

feels good :)