IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

i knew the new shit is going to be music school for kids! hes shy to teach adults + wants to work with kids after having own.

when they grow up with druskq since 2-3 years, all other music (except tom and stein) will be dull. poor babies.

melodies from mars is nice for kids

you quoted me man wtf

Yea both you and the person who replied to you. I was going to make some comment in reply and forgot I had them multi-quoted when I posted that media (that was totally unrelated). Which is why I quoted you in there, sorry for the confusion :flower: had to quickly edit the post to remove your quote as it wouldn't make much sense in relation to the media :cerious:

ok, i just got one of the points about Syro, there seems to be a lot of preset sounds and beats in there. not fighting the instruments as much as before. letting them ring out the way they were designed to.

It really is one of the stranger things I've seen.

But it makes sense! I was brainwashed to like all sorts of rock music as a kid, but when I first heard Aphex back then, I didn't get it cause it was weird and different. But I'm sure it's largely just a matter of what you're used to, especially at that age.