IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Guest cult fiction

July 12, 2007 - Live Debut of Minipops in Manchester
August 9, 2007 - First mammals appear, dinosaurs go extinct
October 10, 2007 - In Rainbows is released
November 12, 2007 - Clark is in a horrific accident that leaves him wheelchair bound
September 19, 2014 - Syro is released

Ah! The Cornish slang urban dictionary proves it.

Puss (as in Usagi's delightful avatar) rhymes with pussy, at least down under it does. Tuss, I have to concede, doesn't.

Standing corrected. It's not like Richard talks openly in interviews about it...

Now when my Cornish cousin Ben comes to stay this week I can look him in the eye and properly tell it straight:

"Hey Ben, you gocki Tuss, you klewes that Syro pennobereth yet?"

July 12, 2007 - Live Debut of Minipops in Manchester

August 9, 2007 - First mammals appear, dinosaurs go extinct

October 10, 2007 - In Rainbows is released

November 12, 2007 - Clark is in a horrific accident that leaves him wheelchair bound

September 19, 2014 - Syro is released

LOL @ the way WATMM measures time.

Guest Toastmann

Probably late but still made me laugh, excellent momno video

I fear for these childs.

They'll be excellent dadno children! One day they'd be just as big and commercial as daddy!

I do predict a video from Warp/Cunningham featuring Die Antwoord and Jack Black and Cara Delevingne before the album is released. (In case I'm right or wrong, this was only a stupid guess.)

i was wrong about the warp/cunningham part and it being an aphex video.

Probably late but still made me laugh, excellent momno video

I fear for these childs.

They'll be excellent dadno children! One day they'd be just as big and commercial as daddy!

music has the right to children :cisfor:

i was stuck with captain beefheart and something that starts with t. Although my parents rarely if ever played music around the house. Strange really, they had records, but children seemed to end their intrest in them.

Could you imagine being exposed to Aphex Twin as an infant? I was stuck with Captain & Teneille.

I played aphex a ton for my son when he was littke (still do) he thinks it sounds like robots which he loves. I can't tell you how many times he made me put on tuss' shiz ko e

Actually I thought it was pretty cool. It wasn't very in-depth, but it was cool to hear someone deconstructing it a little. She did more than just compare it to classical music. I thought the article and radio show actually had a good amount of research behind them.

Guest progben

Could you imagine being exposed to Aphex Twin as an infant? I was stuck with Captain & Teneille.

I was introduced at the tender age of 13 and I think that's probably had a scarring knock-on effect...

I was introduced at the tender age of 13 and I think that's probably had a scarring knock-on effect...

True. I was introduced at 15. It blew my adolescent mind. I was listening to pretty much only fast punk music at the time. (NOFX etc.) I can definitely say Aphex completely changed how I view music and art in general. Scarred for sure.. in a good way. And then I heard LP5.. holy shit did that one affect me too. I went from "skater" to "weird kid" in a span of a month.

seconded, except for some minor but easily fixable flubs in the broadcast.

i guess all double j feature articles are 'asslicky'. triple and double j are the only serious nationwide platform for alternative music here. they're government funded (entirely, i believe) and always have had a positive and upbeat attitude to promoting music. that's something to be encouraged imo.

Yeah, I thought the article and the broadcast were both quite cool with some nice anecdotes and bits of information.