IGNORED

Bill Cosby is a big old rapist (on the loose)

Rubin Farr

yeah i never realized that digit is also a finger.

i mean it was surprising because given cosby's age i assumed most of his rapes would be vintage analogue.

Edited by eugene

haha!

i wonder where this sudden storm of allegations comes from by the way. was it something he said that opposed the agenda of those who make the agenda?

haha!

i wonder where this sudden storm of allegations comes from by the way. was it something he said that opposed the agenda of those who make the agenda?

remember, alot of the victims/accusers were previously ignored

(I had never heard of these allegations before like a month ago)

hannibal buress' got the conversation going again

victims felt like they might be listened to this time

first they ruin video games, then they ruin rape

Don't forget landing probes on comets. They ruined that too.

that last one was legit stupid though.

ugh, dear god.

Nothing like throwing your own daughter under the bus to draw attention away from your fucked up sex life:

defamer.gawker.com/bill-cosby-leaked-daughters-drug-abuse-to-kill-sex-scan-1663141316/+laceydonohue

Yeah, he's probably out of touch. And seeing that he's 77 years old the reason might be obvious. Possibly, he's in the process of getting senile. What are the odds he actually still lives in the 80's (because of a mentalcondition) ? The sad thing might be that his rapist past might become a thing where he will be mentally unable to face the consequences eventhough society stubbornly demands it.

He did look a bit senile in the last interview with Jimmy Fallon. Sorry to say it bluntly, but I think it might become painfully clear that he won't be able to reach all the way to his 'attic' when the time comes he can no longer hide from his past. Lets just hope his victims will understand and or accept that the only kind of closure they'll be getting, is one which comes from the broader discussion about the way sexual harrasment is part of society (and that society is still learning how to deal with it).

we rebuild

find strength in ourselves and in others

take LSD and get an HJ from a hobo

etc

I see we had the same therapist.

Did we?

I mean, did you guys?

lol

emailed you pal :)