IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Isn't Mr. Men another name for MFM

No

Yes it was. Can't remember where I read it but he said that the MFM tracks were all linked to one of the Mr. Men and supposed to describe their personalities.

yup nope anchio is right lel im confuse

LOL :spiteful:

RANDOM FX and fork rave are my tracks of the day.

PS I got a kick out of aphex's comment on this mikep track:

https://soundcloud.com/mikep/mlr1

aphex confirmed for listening to 80s tunes.

Yea, thought that was pretty funny myself.

you can see his true colors shining through
Anyway, it's hip to be square

RANDOM FX and fork rave are my tracks of the day.

PS I got a kick out of aphex's comment on this mikep track:

https://soundcloud.com/mikep/mlr1

aphex confirmed for listening to 80s tunes.

Yea, thought that was pretty funny myself.

you can see his true colors shining through
Anyway, it's hip to be square
that track sounds more like patti davis eyes 2 me

No

Yes it was. Can't remember where I read it but he said that the MFM tracks were all linked to one of the Mr. Men and supposed to describe their personalities.

I think at one point Melodies from Mars [which was leaked a couple of years ago, and formed part of a phase of melodic, “funny” Aphex tracks along with Pardinas & RDJ's Mike & Rich album] was going to be called Mr. Men, and each track was describing each character’s personality – and he kept tickling me while playing ‘Mr. Tickle’. In the end, Mr Tickle wasn’t on the leaked Melodies from Mars either – I’d not heard it since that time.

source : http://boilerroom.tv/mindphuqed-by-rich-digging-deep-into-the-aphex-twin-archives/

So in other words, yes.

Pop quiz: how does someone grow up in the 1980s and not listen to 80s tunes?

Sure, I felt silly about my choice of words. Let me say it a different way:

We find ourselves in this bizarre universe where rdj is commenting no mikep tunes on soundcloud, saying they remind him of classic 80s tunes.

I'm still living in the world of the sort of rdj mystique we had... before a month ago. Imagining rdj giving a reference to some classic pop genre is very unexpected...

No

I think at one point Melodies from Mars [which was leaked a couple of years ago, and formed part of a phase of melodic, “funny” Aphex tracks along with Pardinas & RDJ's Mike & Rich album] was going to be called Mr. Men, and each track was describing each character’s personality – and he kept tickling me while playing ‘Mr. Tickle’. In the end, Mr Tickle wasn’t on the leaked Melodies from Mars either – I’d not heard it since that time.

source : http://boilerroom.tv/mindphuqed-by-rich-digging-deep-into-the-aphex-twin-archives/

So in other words, yes.

No

No

So in other words, yes.

No

but Anchio...

I think at one point Melodies from Mars was going to be called Mr. Men,

that's exactly what is written there

:cerious:

No

So in other words, yes.

No

but Anchio...

And was this not the reason for the Mr Men profile picture that Joyrex was sporting for a while...?

No

So in other words, yes.

No

but Anchio...

That's right - MFM's original name was Mr. Men (Mike P talks about it briefly in my 2000 interview with him).

Pop quiz: how does someone grow up in the 1980s and not listen to 80s tunes?

Sure, I felt silly about my choice of words. Let me say it a different way:

We find ourselves in this bizarre universe where rdj is commenting no mikep tunes on soundcloud, saying they remind him of classic 80s tunes.

I'm still living in the world of the sort of rdj mystique we had... before a month ago. Imagining rdj giving a reference to some classic pop genre is very unexpected...

I'm good with the current RDJ situation, less mystique and more music.