IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

the comments about sellotape over the cassette tabs makes me love this music even more(if thats possible),memories flooding back of old streetsounds /electro compilations copied on a tape to tape ghetto blaster over an old fleetwood mac cassette,priceless

the comments about sellotape over the cassette tabs makes me love this music even more(if thats possible),memories flooding back of old streetsounds /electro compilations copied on a tape to tape ghetto blaster over an old fleetwood mac cassette,priceless

I know exactly what you mean. 'Wiki wiki wiki' wicked memories indeed.

https://soundcloud.com/user48736353001/179-brk-2

Sometimes I'll get a rhythm stuck in my head and I end up clicking my tongue and teeth to sort of emulate it in in my skull and this one has been stuck in my head since I first heard it. I'd probably look like a mental case if someone caught a glance at the right time.

Guest sonnyskare

https://soundcloud.com/user48736353001/179-brk-2

Sometimes I'll get a rhythm stuck in my head and I end up clicking my tongue and teeth to sort of emulate it in in my skull and this one has been stuck in my head since I first heard it. I'd probably look like a mental case if someone caught a glance at the right time.

yes this trak is phenomenal especially the intro

I know exactly what you mean. 'Wiki wiki wiki' wicked memories indeed.

Guest Londonskater

Really hoping we get good copies of Phlid and the Rubber Johnny mix of AFX237

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really hoping we get good copies of Phlid and the Rubber Johnny mix of AFX237

wasn't mix of Jhonny made by cunningham? I think we can get earlier versions of Afx237 at max, but that would be cool

Guest Londonskater

Yeah, I think you might be right.

RDJ may have signed it off, though so he likely has a copy.

Yeah, I think you might be right.

RDJ may have signed it off, though so he likely has a copy.

but wouldnt it be violation of some sort? it was already released by warp so i don't think they will be fine with it

and user893475983001 only uploads unreleased tracks so i don't see it happening :sad: