IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest Londonskater

There's something quite BBC NEWS 24 about Sekonda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been really caning this track lately:

I only just found out the title wasn't Barbapapa but Barbarella, from the 60's movie (I just assumed watching Barbapapa on microdots made absolute sense). Such a strange track, probably earlier but it has a bit of a Mike & Rich / ICBYD period vibe?

it's on

Haha why do they blur out the gun in this video?? They also bleep out nigga, but say mothafucka about 500 times.

Censorship is weird.

first - creating playlist, instead of uploading more tracks

now - unfollowing people...

i hope it's not the bad sign :wacko:

btw the more i read about synesthesia, the more i think about aphex. Maybe it really helps him

edit: ha just read in wiki that he is in proposed list of people who can have it, along with Kanye West lel (who "actually claims to have it")

Edited by Mag

god, i hope it isnt something i said. we lovedd you enough to to stalk you. ima serial killer of sound too. you know this brother.

Edited by marf

can you imagine a site like this existing because of your music. your invention long ago and people prattling on and on about you. could might see it being disturbing and alienating.

Edited by marf

Noli equi dentes inspicere donati

y'all are thinking way too much about this. If he finds more tracks he wants to upload and he has free time to do so, then he'll probably do that. If he doesn't, he doesn't.

can you imagine a site like this existing because of your music. your invention long ago and people prattling on and on about you. could might see it being disturbing and alienating.

You've had too much to think.

y'all are thinking way too much about this. If he finds more tracks he wants to upload and he has free time to do so, then he'll probably do that. If he doesn't, he doesn't.

We can never know for sure but I'm assuming you're probably right. I doubt our posts have any significant bearing on Richard's behavior. I hope so at least, for both his sake and ours. For my part I've been submitting some low-quality posts lately. : /

We can never know for sure but I'm assuming you're probably right. I doubt our posts have any significant bearing on Richard's behavior. I hope so at least, for both his sake and ours. For my part I've been submitting some low-quality posts lately. : /

Let's face it. 99% of the people here are idiotic fan boys/girls, me included. Why would he care what we say? I doubt he would stop posting because of something we say. It's more likely to have the opposite effect, if anything. RDJ is seen as a god around here. And that's fine with me because he is a god. Also, RDJ doesn't visit forums such as these.