IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

We're still waiting on the full downloads, unfortunately.

Upon indirect prompting of the thread, I went back and looked at the early days of this thread...boy those were exciting times!

boy those were exciting times!

As in these are not exciting times? I feel as excited with every track he uploads... Plus he has released a new ep in the meantime!!!

That would be a very negative read on my statement. I probably refresh the SC page 5-10 times a day on non-updating days.

boy those were exciting times!

As in these are not exciting times? I feel as excited with every track he uploads... Plus he has released a new ep in the meantime!!!

That would be a very negative read on my statement. I probably refresh the SC page 5-10 times a day on non-updating days.

my bad!

Yeah, lack of SC notifications has been a real bummer. It was super reliable until he hit around ~50 uploads or so, then it was spotty and delayed for a few dozen, and now I get nothing ever. It works great for other artists that have only a few uploads, so it must be a matter of volume somehow.

Guest bitroast

have a bookmark saved in the boomarks section of my internet browser that links directly to the " Tracks " page on the soundcloud account. pretty sure i set up a duplicate soundcloud account and set it up to receive email notifications and ONLY followed afx just to get dem email notifications but got about 2 (both were delayed and unreliable) and then it gave up and like everyone else it just outright stopped sending email notifications.

*f5's soundcloud* is easier this way.

Edited by bitroast

Guest bitroast

who's to say i haven't already written and set up some special algorithm code specifically to send me little notifications during spikes in Aphex Twin subforum watmm activity ??

i mean. i haven't of course because that would be insane, right? but can u imagine ??

this thread gets bumped like every 30 minutes tho regardless of upload activity :watmm:

bump

?

Is there anything more useless than bumping a pinned thread? Lol

Gotta massive point

Bump.