IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

it says 4 tracks but i only see 3: vtnm2, harmonicon and uchoob

tumblr_nymdcgTiG01rzysseo1_400.gif

Yeah, had that too. Weird. If you click the 'Tracks' tab, you'll see the other vtnm though:

https://soundcloud.com/user18081971/20-vtnm

Also lol at all these Vincent memes

now i can see all 4, wtf

gdCLFMyT3mozp6eFSEub_c3.gif

Wonder whats going on..

He deletes all the tracks.. put up just a handfull of them but with different pictures/names. Down again and new tracks up again!

Im so glad he is active despite my dizzy head :derp:

man glad he bought modal 10 back. now it's got me curious if he has done this with other tracks, uploading them and then privating them right away....hmmm

also SAW III imminent?...one can hope

Yeah, this happened a couple of times with a few tracks early on in this entire event :) they'd always show up a while later.

No idea what's going on or why he's posting SAWII tracks, would be fun if the mentioned rework album was actually SAWII instead of MFM :dadjoke:

man glad he bought modal 10 back. now it's got me curious if he has done this with other tracks, uploading them and then privating them right away....hmmm

also SAW III imminent?...one can hope

Yeah, this happened a couple of times with a few tracks early on in this entire event :) they'd always show up a while later.

No idea what's going on or why he's posting SAWII tracks, would be fun if the mentioned rework album was actually SAWII instead of MFM :dadjoke:

or a SAW II repress ?

SAW3 imminent.

But whatever the reason, I'm really curious as to the reason for these. SAW2 is one of my all time most special recordings, anything related to it is pantaloon spoiling worthy these days for me.

Ever stood on top of a tall building and edged further towards the edge? Nothing but fresh air whirling around you and that feeling that I can't be arsed to put into words right now. That's the feeling I have right now. Gentle Aphexian winds whirl into a maelstrom. Southerly Aphexian Buster gonna crush us...

Source of a couple of these new pics (honestly, they remind me of Marble Madness on NES most)

http://earthacupuncture.info/harmonics.htm

speaking of sources for aphex sc pictures, have you paid http://dataasylum.coma visit? it's completely bonkers. and i've never seen so many terrible films being referred to as evidence in one place.

maybe aphex is reworking SAWII with his CCAI set up and calling it SAWIII? or perhaps the frequencies in "harmonicom" and "modal 10" are so strong and potent they'll rewire our brains completely and turn us into zombies?

Guest Londonskater

What is really interesting is that we have names for SAWII tracks now set by Richard and not just the ones confirmed by someone at the label via the iTunes release.

Ever stood on top of a tall building and edged further towards the edge? Nothing but fresh air whirling around you and that feeling that I can't be arsed to put into words right now. That's the feeling I have right now. Gentle Aphexian winds whirl into a maelstrom. Southerly Aphexian Buster gonna crush us...

'uuu that man wins today's estedford.

A new troll spamming every single comment on the rdj soundcloud, called 'Whatever'. Jessica Cortes is the only person who deserves the right to flood the comments section.

Can we please combine the powers of watmm, and get everyone to block/report them for spam? thx.

Edited by B1000