IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

duqFsnN.png

Orange now....what does that mean?

yeah thats right

lol

maybe he's actually Whatever and he's confusing accounts or something

Or maybe there's a great 'Orange you glad I didn't......' joke coming. I'm hoping for this

I'm not sure why exactly, but the concept of a re-release of existing material isn't that exciting to me. I would buy it, yeah. But I'm way more excited at the possibility of a reworked/remade/NEW version of MfM or something along those lines.

The music is 99% of the album for me, so putting existing music in a new box with a new coloured vinyl or something just doesn't do it for me. =/

Srry

Well, you've gone and done it, StephenG:

*imaginary Skype convo with Richard*

Me: Hey, Richard - how's the SAW II Remaster with bonus tracks, etc. coming?

Richard: Soz, mate - that bloke StephenG scuppered me plans by saying he wouldn't buy it if it was just a reissue. No point now, innit?

Me: Well, I'm sure once he saw and hear-

Richard: Nah, already burned the DATs and had the cats bury them in the litter pan. Poured orange juice on it as well. Citric Acid, eh? har har har

Me: Um, so you're really not going to release it now?

Richard: Nah, been talking to that Elon Musk bloke about not releasing Melodies From Mars unless he can send the first pressing in one of his rockets there first.

Stephen g is right, Aphex is not old enough to spend his life rereleasing records with bonus tracks. Selected Ambient Work II is a masterpiece but i dont need it in a huge box with mono version on 180g, poster, sticker etc.

Guest Londonskater

Wait a minute...Halfway through scanning the Soundcloud (As I swear I'd heard it before) I've realised...This is the first track off of Bradleys Robot.

Or are there differences (I only have a rip of it on another computer)?