IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

i wonder if it means anything that hes uploadin tracks officially released on warp

i thought girlboy dark version got pulled because of label business (or was that just speculation?)

joyrex pls

What is going on here?! LOL
1U5e6j4.png

Seems like he must have changed his avatar to P, then posts A, now hes changed it to A. Spelling out Aphex Twin...... Yes that is your name :)

Edited by slate

Nice that Richard finally sees fit to provide names for the tracks - I bet that's what was written on the DATs when he originally composed them.

Wouldn't a SAW II Deluxe quad-vinyl edition, remastered from the originals, new artwork, track names, bonus tracks, etc. be nice?

The mind reels...

Nice that Richard finally sees fit to provide names for the tracks - I bet that's what was written on the DATs when he originally composed them.

Wouldn't a SAW II Deluxe quad-vinyl edition, remastered from the originals, new artwork, track names, bonus tracks, etc. be nice?

The mind reels...

:catnope::catnope::catnope::catnope::catnope::catnope:

The mind reels...

CALLED IT! :dadjoke:

Even though I paid quite a sum last year for that original brown coloured vinyl version I'd still obviously buy this. Without a doubt.

The mind reels...

Even though I paid quite a sum last year for that original brown coloured vinyl version I'd still obviously buy this. Without a doubt.

Let's hope this is what he has up his sleeves!

Personally, I think we'll reach Mars before we visit a power station on acid...

The mind reels...

Of course it would be awesome, yet the fact that SAW2 tracks only ever had fan-given names is part of the magic surrounding the album in my humble opinion. I like when artists take time to explain how a mythic album was produced but in this very particular case it just wouldn't fit.

The mind reels...

Of course it would be awesome, yet the fact that SAW2 tracks only ever had fan-given names is part of the magic surrounding the album in my humble opinion. I like when artists take time to explain how a mythic album was produced but in this very particular case it just wouldn't fit.

Oh, I agree - considering the concept of the album (where the images WERE the track names), he could have left them untitled as they were released, but sometimes it's nice to refer to something.

Now, I don't have to call it CD1 Track #3 (UK) anymore!

Has anyone compared these to the officially released versions, to see if they are longer/shorter, different in any way?

The mind reels...

Let's hope this is what he has up his sleeves!

Personally, I think we'll reach Mars before we visit a power station on acid...

:catsupine:

The mind reels...

At least it would be a change from all the SAW 85-92 reissues.

The mind reels...

At least it would be a change from all the SAW 85-92 reissues.

Well, to be fair, SAW II has been reissued as well - I was meaning a WARP reissue, with all the extra bits thrown in for good measure.

Guest Londonskater

The mind reels...

Oh, I agree - considering the concept of the album (where the images WERE the track names), he could have left them untitled as they were released, but sometimes it's nice to refer to something.

Now, I don't have to call it CD1 Track #3 (UK) anymore!

Has anyone compared these to the officially released versions, to see if they are longer/shorter, different in any way?

I checked them out last night as I thought there might be differences.

None. Same tracks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is the user "Whatever"?

Edited by cern

Who is the user "Whatever"?

serious lel

post-18185-0-85780800-1450121049_thumb.png