IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

It's pretty cool that someone's basically gone "Rich, where's this track then?" and he's just gone and found it and uploaded it for them. (Gear Smudge). Just hope it doesn't encourage (more of) everyone to spam every song with vids of unreleased/non-RDJ stuff in hopes of similar rummaging.

I've only just woke up but I could've swore it said Gear Squidge at first. Perhaps that's just what my eyes where expecting.

One of the latest comments mentions he tried to remake Polynomial C, failed but might try again. I would LOVE to hear that!!

Yeah, and his talk about still making 'simple' 90's house tracks is making me all fuzzy inside. Anything in the spirit of Laricheard style Analords would be just phenomenal.

'@mark-cartwright-15: i did some similiar ones a few years ago, simple 90's vibes, turned out really good actually, will def post or release at right time.'

Finally, the Windowlicker scratch intro mystery has been solved!

@chris-lockwood-14: yeah i think i gave the master to cunningham and it got lost, not sure,will check, btw its all me inc. the scratching, people kept asking me is that Luke? if it was luke i would have credited him, funny how people like to assume wht you can and can't do.

And that 11th track from the Joyrex tape was a collab with Cylob apparently, and he is just as keen on Richard as he is/was on watmm...

@asergh: that was with Cylob so i'd have to ask him, did a few with Chris back in the days when he used to talk to me, he's got some petty grudge against me, miss hanging out with him.

yeah i think i gave the master to cunningham and it got lost, not sure,will check, btw its all me inc. the scratching, people kept asking me is that Luke? if it was luke i would have credited him, funny how people like to assume wht you can and can't do.

-

i asked him for the hip hop windowlicker intro

yeah that's my claim to fame sorted innit - solved that. kinda.

Finally, the Windowlicker scratch intro mystery has been solved!

@chris-lockwood-14: yeah i think i gave the master to cunningham and it got lost, not sure,will check, btw its all me inc. the scratching, people kept asking me is that Luke? if it was luke i would have credited him, funny how people like to assume wht you can and can't do.

And that 11th track from the Joyrex tape was a collab with Cylob apparently, and he is just as keen on Richard as he is/was on watmm...

@asergh: that was with Cylob so i'd have to ask him, did a few with Chris back in the days when he used to talk to me, he's got some petty grudge against me, miss hanging out with him.

oh dang, we'll never get to hear the Windowlocker intro in its entirety then?? :cattears:

also slothscrape is lovely, really lovely, kinda droney.

is anyone else having problems seeing his new posts on soundclown?

F5 isn't working for me on his soundclown page. His new tracks are taking a while to show.

Updates from this forum are more reliable when he posts a new track.

F5 isn't working for me on his soundclown page. His new tracks are taking a while to show.

On the website at least, you have to actually click on the icon showing the number of tracks, which should bring up a complete list. Don't think they are showing properly/on time on the main page for anyone.

They aren't showing up til later on the Android Soundcloud app either by the looks of it, but you can do the same thing on that to find them, just go into "Posts".

On the website at least, you have to actually click on the icon showing the number of tracks, which should bring up a complete list. Don't think they are showing properly/on time on the main page for anyone.

They aren't showing up til later on the Android Soundcloud app either by the looks of it, but you can do the same thing on that to find them, just go into "Posts".

Thanks for the tip, no wounder he calls it soundclown

The comment about Expert Knob Twiddlers confuses me. Apparently Mike didn't make it? I thought they made that together?

Think what he's saying is the track he's commenting on wasn't part of EKT, or involved Mike at all.

The comment about Expert Knob Twiddlers confuses me. Apparently Mike didn't make it? I thought they made that together?

Think what he's saying is the track he's commenting on wasn't part of EKT, or involved Mike at all.

But that track was on the Joyrex tape, not Expert Knob Twiddlers. But yeah I get your point. Sounds like a track off EKT :)

the top however many tracks are "feature tracks"

the top however many tracks are "feature tracks"

Yeah, i know i have a few accounts on soundcloud and have used the featured tracks setting before, Cheers anyway

Looks like soundcloud cant handle that amount of tracks on one account, clicking on the total track number has fixed it.

Edited by Acrelid