IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest bitroast

Medieval rave made my day.

absolutely !!

it's so weird hearing not just 1 track but a couple complete musings with .. the baroque(?) style melodies and arrangements, and none of this seen the light of day until now !! very lovely, pleasing shit indeed !!

Guest dlgladwin

36 Shroommdot sounds like an AFX remix of Kraftwerk's Autobahn.

Edited by dlgladwin

Funny to see RDJ praising others work (somadril) in latest comments. If I'd made that, I'd probably be too intimidated to make anything else for a long time.

Hope today is gonna bring more fruits, refreshing Soundclog has gone from chore to exciting once again.

All this new stuff is wicked, particularly Medievil and Lmt. Haven't listened to Shroommdot in its entirety yet, but I'm sure that'll come in handy at some point :)

Hope downloads are enabled soon!

Funny to see RDJ praising others work (somadril) in latest comments. If I'd made that, I'd probably be too intimidated to make anything else for a long time.

If Aphex Twin personally told me he was digging my shit, my motivation to make/release more tracks would be through the fucking roof haha

I thought he removed 1 Lmt for a while until i realized soundclown was just f*cking with me.

I thought that too; strange that it doesn't show up under Recent

Guest mrgerbik

maybe, but many creative people are often pretty confident when they approach their work (the best work comes from a trusted gut, anyways - I know this firsthand). so hopefully it just encourages him - having an idol praise your work is a fantastic feeling (also know this firsthand). for me it didn't make me nervous, it was validation that trusting my instincts were ALWAYS the right answer, and that I was/am on the right path.

sorry, didn't originally plan to make this about me, but like many "performers" the narcissism takes over :tongue:

maybe, but many creative people are often pretty confident when they approach their work (the best work comes from a trusted gut, anyways - I know this firsthand). so hopefully it just encourages him - having an idol praise your work is a fantastic feeling (also know this firsthand). for me it didn't make me nervous, it was validation that trusting my instincts were ALWAYS the right answer, and that I was/am on the right path.

sorry, didn't originally plan to make this about me, but like many "performers" the narcissism takes over :tongue:

Probably why most of my attempts at creative output are shite! Too busy worrying what others will think of it.

anyone downloaded 1Lmt ?

back from work and sad to see he remove it :sad:

i can't see it in main page , on track section yes :wink:

Edited by jectA