IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Who else is hoping for two more tracks for tonight? Or another one of his "gotten light up my "cig" then I'll go bonkers on soundclown" comments. which would be even better.

Who else is hoping for two more tracks for tonight? Or another one of his "gotten light up my "cig" then I'll go bonkers on soundclown" comments. which would be even better.

It's just you. No one else is hoping for more tunes, or relentlessly f5ing their Soulclam

It's just you. No one else is hoping for more tunes, or relentlessly f5ing their Soulclam

I wasn't asking if it's just me, obviously lots of people are. Just wanted to stir up some conversation in here mister. :)

Could anyone point me toward a download link for the most recent/complete collection of tracks?

Only 128kbps at the moment but i'm sure he'll enable downloads soon:

https://mega.co.nz/#!XF0wQBqC!yrlbb-KUpCAmX-1oyZfnUgzHnQsHFeVOA0Z_JKfbLmU

Edit: Here are the ones that came before Triple D:

https://mega.co.nz/#!HQEQRCSJ!9FUL3MB7w5spK-oFdul_Tig8gVhD4aKIZ6ZNv7KbYMI

Edited by Chalybs

I don't think there should be any legal issues at all with his Soundcloud, provided he doesn't use the Aphex Twin name or upload any already released material for download.

Could anyone point me toward a download link for the most recent/complete collection of tracks?

Only 128kbps at the moment but i'm sure he'll enable downloads soon:

https://mega.co.nz/#!XF0wQBqC!yrlbb-KUpCAmX-1oyZfnUgzHnQsHFeVOA0Z_JKfbLmU

Edit: Here are the ones that came before Triple D:

https://mega.co.nz/#!HQEQRCSJ!9FUL3MB7w5spK-oFdul_Tig8gVhD4aKIZ6ZNv7KbYMI

Cheers!

I don't think there should be any legal issues at all with his Soundcloud, provided he doesn't use the Aphex Twin name or upload any already released material for download.

on 22 Gak Bass
@horst-fascher: fanks, ive pissed a few suits off but they all go fuk themselves

Besides that, he very quickly deleted that other version of Girl / Boy for obvious reasons. Warp doesn't look appear to be cool about this at all (no tweet or anything about it). I was thinking what Alfreddo above thought about the downloads being disabled from now on too, seems plausible although he might just turn them on later, who knows!

Guest rd1994

well he sorta did with Girl/Boy Dark Version and Cmarth...sure they are alt versions but close enough that they technically could tell him to take it off

Ofc Warp going bananas..

Everyone is willing to buy RDJs music and he uploads them for free. Remember Sean said in the AAA thred that Warp is owning all the rights for every music piece that they do. Maybe Richard got that too? And Chrysalis and all.

on 22 Gak Bass
@horst-fascher: fanks, ive pissed a few suits off but they all go fuk themselves

Besides that, he very quickly deleted that other version of Girl / Boy for obvious reasons. Warp doesn't look appear to be cool about this at all (no tweet or anything about it). I was thinking what Alfreddo above thought about the downloads being disabled from now on too, seems plausible although he might just turn them on later, who knows!

I think if there was a problem about SoundCloud downloads, they would all be disabled (which they aren't). He's forgotten several times before to enable downloads until people remind him.

on 22 Gak Bass

The official Warp soundcloud is following him. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing... Probably not just to keep an eye on him since they could make a different account to do that!

well its his music and as long as its unreleased he can do what he wants i guess?

Not if he have a certain agreement with Warp in form of a contract.

In any way it must hurt a little for Warp.