IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

some of these dumps are exactly what i wanted, AB3 style afx weirdness , thanks afax enable downloads please

Edited by Deer

190 tracks . Wow man. This is so great ! . If this goes on we reach 200 tomorrow.

190 tracks and we can't even come up with 2 pages per track. Come on watmm this is sad, more track discussion.

Last few days have been great. Hell last year has been great for aphex fans going back to Caustic Window LP. Great times, and once again, THANK YOU RICHARD :aphexsign:

Of course I'm on vacation with no earbuds. Fuuuuu.. well come Sunday night I'll have lots to look forward to!!

fogbeak immediately a huge win by me. feels like I stumbled upon another aphex alias..

edit: makes me want to be a dj if that makes sense. I want to share it with people.

edit 2: also like a few of these others custom acid break, spectrum, etc. just an all in all good drop here I think. thanks as always Richard!

edit 3: Metal Gate omg

Edited by purplegoat

The recent dump has been excellent. More dumping please. Metal gate, Tsim 2, 11 Flabbard ...

Agreed on the constant requests, just relax and see what arrives people. Don't piss him off, etc

It has been said for other tracks but he finished fogbeak and just sat on it until now, it blows my mind.

Yeah this recent upload is amazing, lots of raw stuff, analog weirdness, 2 more joyrex :D

I'm also enjoying all these replies he's making, lots of fascinating info, track identities, future releases, alien invasions...

Richard tell us more!

Really feeling Tsim 2 as well. Love when the paino makes an appearance. And then he goes and brings those swells of strings. Aural bliss.

Edited by Hail Sagan