IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest SKAR

after the little mark at 11 seconds in the video there is a number counting upwards to 8 then starting over with 6 up to 10 followed by a symbol and counting up to 16.

8/10/16

after the little mark at 11 seconds in the video there is a number counting upwards to 8 then starting over with 6 up to 10 followed by a symbol and counting up to 16.

8/10/16

Deuteronomy 8:10-16

10 After a meal, satisfied, bless God, your God, for the good land he has given you.

11-16 Make sure you dont forget God, your God, by not keeping his commandments, his rules and regulations that I command you today. Make sure that when you eat and are satisfied, build pleasant houses and settle in, see your herds and flocks flourish and more and more money come in, watch your standard of living going up and upmake sure you dont become so full of yourself and your things that you forget God, your God,

the God who delivered you from Egyptian slavery;

the God who led you through that huge and fearsome wilderness,

those desolate, arid badlands crawling with fiery snakes and scorpions;

the God who gave you water gushing from hard rock;

the God who gave you manna to eat in the wilderness, something your ancestors had never heard of, in order to give you a taste of the hard life, to test you so that you would be prepared to live well in the days ahead of you.

Egypt <=> Weirdass pyramid shit that Aphex linked on his soundcloud

8/10/16

What's that symbol? An owl like the ones in Twin Peaks? A glans penis in ascii form? A UFO? A robot crab?

by the way, several comments have been deleted from user48736353001's comments, including one about Melodies from Mars and UFO's. :wacko::emotawesomepm9:

Edited by jejunum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL_xTXQBiA0

Another YouTube link posted on the user48736353001 page

So it's like a decoder ring then?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

M L F R B L T T E M Y S K T E L H C B MGTSCK

A O I I A O R O R P T N O D O O I R U ROHNRC

Each frame has a sequence of numbers 116, 216, 226, 325, 425, etc., but it doesn't seem to mean anything. I feel like the numbers and letters are related to each other, but I'm not sure how.

8/10/16

Deuteronomy 8:10-16

10 After a meal, satisfied, bless God, your God, for the good land he has given you.

11-16 Make sure you dont forget God, your God, by not keeping his commandments, his rules and regulations that I command you today. Make sure that when you eat and are satisfied, build pleasant houses and settle in, see your herds and flocks flourish and more and more money come in, watch your standard of living going up and upmake sure you dont become so full of yourself and your things that you forget God, your God,

the God who delivered you from Egyptian slavery;

the God who led you through that huge and fearsome wilderness,

those desolate, arid badlands crawling with fiery snakes and scorpions;

the God who gave you water gushing from hard rock;

the God who gave you manna to eat in the wilderness, something your ancestors had never heard of, in order to give you a taste of the hard life, to test you so that you would be prepared to live well in the days ahead of you.

Egypt <=> Weirdass pyramid shit that Aphex linked on his soundcloud

How apt.

Guest SKAR

I also took the numbers 8/10/16 and took the letters corresponding with the numbers from the three bits of text we have so far.

Was hoping to get MFM or something meaningful but I dont think this is it.

Screenshot-2015-05-07_10.35.26.png

does the pdf he linked on soundcloud before going offline has something to do with it?

http://www.twelvearound1.com/files/heretic

And Now For Something Completely Different by David Alan Ritchie My name will be unknown to 99.9% of you, so why, you ask, am I, an unpublished researcher, invited to contribute a piece to The Heretic? Probably because 99.9% of you have encountered a discovery I made 16 years ago, the ‘Roseline through Rosslyn Chapel’, made famous by Dan Brown in the ‘Da Vinci Code’. He too has never heard of me, only the rumour, and he still has no idea what the Roseline signifies in the context of Rosslyn Chapel. I think I should tell you. Twenty years ago I solved the mathematics of the Giza Pyramids, a Sacred Geometrical puzzle that points to the Tomb of Sokar/Osiris, beneath a hill named Gebel Ghibli, 450 metres south of the Sphinx. I disclosed the location of the ‘gateway’ to the ‘Secret Chamber’ to Dr. Zahi Hawass at Giza on March 21st 1998. He was furious that he could not access the entrance; it is located beneath the tomb of the Coptic saint Hammad Al-Samman, in the ‘modern’ cemetery beneath the hill. His was the first tomb placed in the Coptic cemetery, in the 14th century, and the nearby village, Nazlet al Samman, is named after him. His grave cannot be disturbed, as Dr. Zahi Hawass realized the moment he saw the location, which is 33,000 inches south by 16,500 inches east of the centre of the Great Pyramid. Yes... I can be that precise... and that is a mere taste of the degree of precision the Pyramid builders encoded into this geometrical masterpiece and its music. Zahi was left with nothing to do but create theatrical distractions about secret chambers hidden in the airshafts of the Queens Chamber in the G.P., which eventually proved to be publicly embarrassing in his search for Cayce’s ‘Hall of Records’. He was trying to fulfil his obligations to the Cayce Foundation (A.R.E.) who had sponsored his Doctorate in the USA. Now he’s been swept away by the revolution and accused of artefact theft... oh well, better luck next time, Zahi. Apparently, Cayce had predicted that the ‘ Time Capsule from Atlantis’would be found at the Spring Equinox, 1998, the day I had presented my findings to Zahi, but I’d never heard of Cayce back then. I think Zahi should have paid more attention to the addendum of that prophecy, it said that the discovery would be kept a secret for another 15 years after that date... and time’s up. I’m ready. I have not actively kept secret what I know, I’ve spent all those years refining and understanding what I have uncovered and I have had much to learn, an essential task to decipher the many levels of encryption the Architect included in his ‘Grand Design’. Then I had to craft it into a simple format and language that could be explored, understood and believed; you’ve no concept of how difficult that was. I first revealed some of this publicly in Robert Bauval’s book ‘ Secret Chamber, ’in which I wrote the final two pages of appendix 4, showing the location of the Tomb of Sokar/Osiris... the real ‘Secret Chamber’. I must emphasize that I in no way support Robert’s simplistic ‘Orion Belt’ theory as the design plan for the Giza Pyramids, it’s all nonsense. It is so naive a concept that it’s been accepted as a fact by most Egyptologists - am I surprised? In my world you need a degree in Egyptian Maths to decipher the pyramids in their entirety... wish I had one, but the knowledge I have of music, acoustics and navigation was enough for me to begin with. You see, the Pyramids are a precise mathematical map that points the way to the Land and City of Seth, Amenti, destination of the ‘Journey to Heaven’ in the ‘Book of What is in the Am-Duat’. You’ll not believe where that actually is. I’ll ask you to take for granted that those years of research into the maths have been fruitful and accurate; if they hadn’t I wouldn’t be prepared to reveal any of it to you and risk the chance of being ridiculed, but I think I now have it all covered and have left no gaping holes. I have managed to reduce my soon to be published book to under 500 pages, so there’s not going to be much of a maths lesson here, more a set of bullet points. For example:- I have proved that the maths encoded at Giza is the basis of the maths of Kabala, and that the two locations indicated by the 2 nd and 3 rd pyramids are duplicated in the gematria of the first chapter of Genesis - the same two locations indicated by spherical geometry and prime numbers in a latitude and longitude system based in π (Pi) and measured in 25 inch ‘Sacred Cubits’ and 20.625 inch ‘Royal cubits’. It sounds complicated, but what did you expect? Fortunately, pictures describe most of it very simply. Here’s a classic problem; the land we call Egypt has never called itself by that name. Rome imposed that title on it. It is called Misr. Historically it was Khem – the Black Land, or Ta-Wy, the Two Lands. To enable ‘two lands’ it is arbitrarily divided into two, with Upper Egypt to the south and Lower Egypt to the north. It’s upside down. Another problem is in the Old Testament, the Pyramids are not mentioned once, even though they pre-date the ‘Book’, and, of course, Egyptian history never once mentions the Hebrews or their Exodus from the Land of Ammon/Ham. I know why. Egypt was elsewhere. But first, two tricks with numbers and then we can move on to where they take us. I have already given you two key measures, in inches, for the location of the ‘gateway,’ (33,000” x 16,500”) which is at the opposite corner of a ‘double square’ rectangle, S.E. from the Great Pyramid’s centre. The centreline of the three ‘Queens’ satellite pyramids, south of the 3rd pyramid (G3), is also 33,000 inches south. That measure, in 20.625 inch Royal Cubits, is 1600rc., measured in 25” Sacred Cubits it is 1320sc.. The ratio of Royal to Sacred cubits is 40:33. Those three small pyramids are the Key. The two westernmost, G3C & B, are both stepped pyramids, but the one to the east, G3A, has finished sides. At the Equinox sunset it casts a shadow to the ‘Gateway’, due east of it. The horizontal measure from the centreline of the G.P. to G3A’s centreline is 22,500 inches, 900s.c. - or 1091r.c.. Pay attention! Kabala is the mathematics of the sphere, and Crowley’s book ‘ Sepher Sephiroth’is ‘The Book of the Sphere’, so let’s try a little spherical geometry and I’ll omit all the explanation, you’ll just have to trust me on this for now, but it involves a little lateral thinking. This diagram may help with understanding it. To find the angle of G3A from the centreline meridian of the G.P. we divide 22,500” by 33,000” to find the tangent angle. The result is 0.681681... tangent ratio of an angle of 34.28571O - west of south of the G.P. centre. It is the first coordinate. 34.2857140 ÷ 8 x 84 = 3600 That same pyramid also has an angle south of west of 55.7142850 . It is the second coordinate. 55.7142850 ÷ 13 x 84 = 3600 Giza is at 30 degrees north. In fractions of a circle, that equates to 1/12th, or 7/84th , north of the Equator. With a little conjuring and even less explanation I’ll now say that those two angles to G3A centre from the G.P. centre represent a longitude 4/42nd west of Giza (2/21= 4/42 = 8/84 etc) and a latitude 3/42nd north of Giza (13/84th minus 7/84th) That longitude is the Roseline – that latitude, on the Roseline, is a mountain named DunDreich - from the Gaelic – D. na ndrech , - the ‘ Place of Many Hosts/Faces’. It is the corner of a 3-4-5 triangle in 42nd from the Great Pyramid. The cross-section of the 2nd pyramid is a 3-4-5 triangle; the Great Pyramid represents the northern hemisphere. There are 12 ‘Gates’ in the Am-Duat, as there are 12 ‘gates’ in a 3-4-5 triangle. The Tomb of Sokar/Osiris is in the 5th Division of the Duat; guarded over by the Sphinx... the 42 ‘Judges of the Underworld’ also translates as ‘nomes or divisions’. Do you see where I’m going here? Upper Egypt sounds like a contender, but I have something far more impressive than that. DunDreich is the entrance to the Temple of Solomon, and it’s time to rearrange the entire geography of history, as you know it. The ‘Song of Solomon’ 2:1 contains the phrase; - ‘I am a Rose of Sharon, (1091) - a Lily of the Valley’ (1321). It contains the coordinates of G3A , which is 1091rc. west by 1320sc. south. The rules of Gematria allow me to subtract 1 from 1321. Don’t question my assumptions here, I’m about to beat you over the head with a big rod and then you’ll understand why argument is futile. In the 1940’s a book was published that caused such a stir that all copies of it were removed (stolen) from American libraries. It was called; ‘Britain; Key to World History’. It was written by the journalist and historian William Comyns Beaumont and in it he claimed that all ancient history, of the Greeks, Romans and Hebrew, occurred in Britain. He was ridiculed by those with a vested interest in hiding an alternative version of history, mainly because he claimed that England was Egypt and its capital, No-Ammon, was Glastonbury. To top that, he then claimed that Edinburgh was Jerusalem. I’d never heard of Beaumont until I told my good friend, and Templar historian, Robert Brydon about my suspicions about Edinburgh being Jerusalem, illogical as it sounded to me 16 years ago. It turns out Bob had been a founder member of the Comyns Beaumont Society in Edinburgh, their aim being to debunk his theories, which stretched to historical impacts by comets in Scotland on top of his Jerusalem idea. They had a problem debunking his map comparing locations in both cities. It seems I’d stumbled into something sinister. If Beaumont was right, someone, back in time, had been telling lies, and I had all the missing data... and the final proof that his historical theories were correct. As I said, I’ve had to do a lot of homework, searching through some diverse and obscure books, like the History of Nennius. (St. Ninian) There are two versions, the English (Roman) version and the unadulterated Irish version. The English one states that Julius Caesar came to Britain twice and was expelled both times. The Irish version says he came a third time... and stayed... in the Land of Tinnandrum. Tyndrum is in Argyll, once known as Argadia. It is 30 miles south of Ben Nevis, ‘the Mountain of Heaven’, in Lochaber. It was previously known as Mount Ispanis, the Hispana Fluvium is now named the River Spean (Spain). Which makes a lot of sense of the opening lines of the Scottish Declaration of Arbroath. It was a letter to the Pope, indicating the intentions of the English to rule Scotland, and stating that the Scots were the indigenous and true heirs to the islands of Britain from antiquity. It opens with the lines; - Most Holy Father and Lord, we know and from the chronicles and books of the ancients we find that among other famous nations our own, the Scots, has been graced with widespread renown. They journeyed from Skythia Major via the Mare Tirenii and the Columns of Hercules- and dwelt for a long course of time in Hispania among the most savage tribes, but nowhere could they be subdued by any race, however barbarous. Thence they came, twelve hundred years after the people of Israel crossed the Red Sea, to their home in the west where they still live today. Now history will tell you that the Royal Skythians (Scythians) came from the steppes of Russia... I’ll tell you they came from the Isle of Skye (Skythia Major) and the mountains of Rossia (Ross-shire) and then sailed south across the Sea of Tiree (Mare Tirenii) and past the three prominent landmark mountains, the Paps of Jura, (Columns of Hercules) on the Isle of Jura. Curiously, the old 1580 maps call that island IONA, and the tiny island we now call Iona was named JONA... on the same map! It can be seen online at the National Library of Scotland. Check it out for yourself. Scotiae tabula / Abraham Ortelius. The southern peninsula of Jura/Iona, where the Paps are located, was originally called Sodore. History calls it the ‘lost island’, unless you watch ‘Thomas the Tank Engine’, it’s where the cartoon is set. The author of ‘Thomas’ had encountered the enigma of the ‘ Bishop of Sodor and Man ’, an archaic appointment made by the English Prime Minister to the Diocese of York, not in the Isle of Man or Scotland. You have to ask who moved it out of the history books and into politics? You’ll need to read my book for the complete answer. It goes a little like this. The Hebrew (Ebra) came from the Hebrides... where they had been the survivors of a sunken Atlantis, living on its mountaintops. They had survived by design, they were the scientists and astronomers who re-measured time for 5,000 years before they built the Pyramids to encode their mathematical message for their, or our, future. They were the Skythian / Phoenicians. (I don’t agree with their origins on these links.) The stone circles, standing stones, chambered cairns and even some churches of Britain are markers for grid point intersections on a mnemonic map they created based in π (Pi), not 360 degrees. The sites were astronomical calculation points in a Very Large Array, centred on Edinburgh, which was designed to cross reference star and Earth measurements by beacon signals over vast distances. DunDreich itself was a famous beacon site, as well as its circle of latitude being the basis of Scottish measure, based in 37-inch Ells and 222-inch Rods/Roods. The Equator measures 22,200 Scottish miles, the DunDreich latitude circle measures 12,500 Scottish miles. 125 ÷ 222 = Cos. 0.56306 = 55.73210 – the precise latitude of the cairn at the top of DunDreich... on the Roseline. I should explain 222 before I go. I’ll start by using π as a ‘whole,’ not ‘irrational’, number. Accurate engineering π is 3.1416 - 2π is 6.2832. The circumference of the G.P. is 1,760r.c., there are 1,760 yards in an English Mile. 1,760 x 357 = 628,320. = 2π There are 62,832,000 sacred cubits in the circumference of the Polar Circle. 628,320 divides evenly by the prime numbers 2-3-5-7-11&17. Avebury Circle is 33º west of Giza and precisely 1/7 th of 360º north of the Equator. Stonehenge is also 33º west but it is 1/17th north of Giza... which itself is 1/12th north. Subtract (1/12th + 1/17th) from 1/7 th and the resulting fraction is 1/1428th . The measure between Stonehenge and Avebury is therefore a fraction of the Earth’s longitude circle 33º west of the Great Pyramid. If we multiply 1428 by 22 the result is 31416, or by 44 = 62832. There are 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet, all representing numbers; it’s Kabala. The Irish claim to have composed Hebrew, along with 72 other languages, including Latin, Greek, African and finally Gaelic, the perfect language. But the Irish came from Hispania, which makes them Scots anyway. So, - back to 222. There are 357/1428th in each 90º quadrant. Giza is 119/1428th north, Stonehenge is 203 and Avebury is 204. DunDreich is at 221 and Leith, the port of Edinburgh, also on the Roseline, is at 222. The Irish name for ROME was LETHA... in other words, LEITH. The movie ‘National Treasure’ was about the search for Templar gold in New York using obscure clues. The biggest clue was the time on the clock on the back of a US $100 bill. It was 2:22. The US Constitution was constructed by Scottish Rite Freemasons... the US will NOT part with the inch! Mathematics cannot tell lies the same way as language and Dictators. Our history was stolen and contrived to give a certain group of families control over Politics and War and Finance. They also created the three major religions, Judaism, Roman Christianity and Islam in the 7th century and gave them all a reason to fight... a common history and a common spiritual centre, Jerusalem. Pilgrimage was always the BIG corporate business. Do you see how well we have been controlled? It was easier to move the Holy City and its geographical importance to another location in the Eastern Mediterranean than it was to try and reclaim the original from the Scots, the real Hebrew, who had rebelled and defeated Rome... but that Rome was Letha, on the Straits of IUDEA, the Firth of Forth. The Antonine Wall was at 56º north, between Glasgow and Edinburgh. Hadrian’s was at 55º north, between Carlisle and Newcastle. The ‘Romans’ retreated south of the southern Wall, Hadrian’s, (actually built by Severus) into Egypt /England. There are 15 locations in England and Scotland named Egypt, not one in Misr, land of the Pyramids. It was Hadrian who destroyed Jerusalem and barred the Israelites from its precincts, on pain of death. He renamed it Aelia Capitolina and the land was renamed Palestine. PALESTINUS means ‘between the walls’. (pales/fences/ beyond the pale) IUDEA is the name by which the Lothians, at Edinburgh, were known by the Saints Cuthbert, Bede and Hilda of Whitby. She was the Culdee priestess who, at the Synod of Whitby in 664ad, handed over the Keys of the Celtic/Byzantine Church to the Church of Rome in Italy... with them claiming that St Peter had built his Church on a Rock in Rome, Italy, in what was merely a tiny village at the time of Christ. This then gave them the right to calculate the date of Easter. They then set about destroying the Culdee priests and scholars, who essentially were Druids who had accepted a revolutionary from Galloway as the Messiah. He was the ‘Son of the Star’, Simon Bar Cocheba, who had led the Jewish revolt of 130ad and, for a time, defeated the Romans. He fits the bill perfectly, and I know exactly where he was born, and the location of the ‘star’ in question. To help suppress that revolt, a Roman Legion was called in as relief. They came all the way from YORK, yes, that one in Yorkshire. Now I ask you, what were they thinking? Sending all the way to the far reaches of the Empire for emergency help back in the Eastern Med., it’s all nonsense, isn’t it. Bethel – the ‘House of God’, where Jacob had his dream of a ‘ladder to heaven’, has a Gematria of 443. DunDreich is at whole ley (Holey) latitude 221(442) and Leith at 222(444). Halfway between them is the half-ley (halfling) latitude 443. That’s where Rosslyn Chapel sits, at the centre of the geodetic ‘ Temple of Solomon’laid out across 17.5 miles the Lothian’s landscape by the Templar’s churches, roads, monuments and woods. The Roseline is the ‘measuring line stretched across Jerusalem. Arthur’s Seat is the ‘Goodly Mountain’ (222) at the ‘Sanctuary’ (222) of the ‘Lion’ (222) I could go on, but as I said, bullet points, and I have yet to beat you over the head with a rod, called the Kirkwall Scroll. The Kirkwall Scroll is one of the most important Masonic artefacts in the world. It is covered entirely in Masonic symbolism and measures 222 inches long (1 rod or faa) by 66 inches wide. (Perimeter =144 x 4) The Biblical passages quoted on it expose yet another level of Cabalistic encoding. When it is laid over my Temple geometry to scale, it places a depiction of an altar over the location of DunDreich. Written on it, in Enochian script, are the two Biblical phrases, - I AM THAT I AM. - I AM A ROSE OF SHARON – A LILY OF THE VALLEY. The translation of ‘Eheieh Asher Eheieh’, as ‘I am that I am’, has always been uncertain, but when we look at its Gematria, which is 21 + 501 + 21 (543), it comes to life. It contains two 21’s; the Roseline fraction is 2/21. The verse is Exodus. Ch. 3:14, (3 x 14 = 42) (2x21). Asher translates as ‘blessedness’, therefore the phrase becomes the more meaningful, - ‘I am blessedness I am’. I think I should leave you there; I’ve probably confused you enough already. God help you if you ever read my book. It will be titled: We – The SKYTHIANS – The Lie of the Land of Ægypt. I won’t recommend it, it’s hard work, controversial, intimidating and it will be expensive as a hardback. But there are folks organizing me and it should be available in an iPad friendly PDF format soon. It will also include the many layered interactive maps and diagrams I have produced over the years, including all 42 stations of the Exodus from Egypt. Yes, they’re all still there, in the Borders of Scotland. I’ll end with an appropriate quote from Franz Fanon. “Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable called ‘cognitive dissonance’. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize, ignore and even deny anything that doesn’t fit in with that core belief.” This essay is only a fragment of my total work, every page of which will destroy a piece of your belief structure and there’s so much I have not even hinted at here. I can only wish you clarity. Please don’t try to ‘friend’ me on Face Book, but enjoy my albums. Take care out there. David Alan Ritchie. i

Edited by Herr Jan
spoiler tags

Fuck.

Completely gone.

SepuKuma.jpg

Just fyi: the other accounts are not him. Richard changed from 8user48736353001 to user18081971 this morning, so the first one is now also taken over immediately by a sad soul, just like that fake Caustic Window thing.

Maybe he will start a completely new account? Until then... :cry:

Anyway, here are the last 32 tracks in 128kbps: http://we.tl/vaTDx6EqhR

Thanks for this, much appreciated. I can't imagine he meant to take them all down, why bother uploading a new batch just to delete them all a few hours later?

PS.

I've haven't read the rest of this thread yet, so if everything's back up by now then the universe is back in balance again.

So the guy who was originally that hopelessly fake Caustic Window user who f5'd harder then everyone on here took the user48736353001 name Richard had and then posted short BoC-hype style amateurish videos with static sounds from a sort of not sure maybe maybe not Chris Cunninghams YouTube channel (a person who has nothing to do with releasing / promoting / hyping stuff, just producing videos... something he also hasn't done in years as well) with jibberish cryptic titles.

When did this start to get credible exactly?

*haven't had my coffee yet, brb*

by any chance have anyone been downloading tracks from https://soundcloud.com/brainwaltzera? its probably mike paradinas and a bunch of his tracks disappeared.

It's not Mike Paradinas and this is not the thread for it. Go here: http://forum.watmm.com/topic/86497-good-soundclouds-used-to-be-possible-rdj-soundclogs/page-27

Fuck.

Completely gone.

SepuKuma.jpg

Just fyi: the other accounts are not him. Richard changed from 8user48736353001 to user18081971 this morning, so the first one is now also taken over immediately by a sad soul, just like that fake Caustic Window thing.

Maybe he will start a completely new account? Until then... :cry:

Anyway, here are the last 32 tracks in 128kbps: http://we.tl/vaTDx6EqhR

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

cool.png

Looks runic *doesn't know shit about runes* but I don't think it means anything. Could just be a Cunningham-esque visual glitch.

Martian runes found in a cave in Antarctica

The images are based on reflections over a line. Probably irrelevant. There are 3 sets of letters. There 3 sets of numerals. They # from 1-16. The numbers refer to the provided letters in a way that I've not figured out yet.

MLFRBLTTEMYSKTELHCBMGTSCK
AOI IAORORPTNODOOIRUROHNRC

LHNBNOAOFMEUTNGTADFDEAAO

If someone recorded the sets of numbers provided and examined the relationship between 8-10-16 and everything else we might have an answer. Maybe a specific equation might help solve the puzzle. I'm not sure.

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui

Reading page one of this this thread is a right proper lol

its not richard, it's rubbish music, you're stupid if you think this is him, etc etc.

look at us now.

I think skepticism is healthy, as long as its civil folks