IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Wait, is it possible that these are airport abbreviation codes and this is a tour date list?

116 - MAL - Indonesia

216 - LAL - Lakeland, USA

226 - LOO - Algeria

325 - FON

435 - RIN

NVM would be the weirdest tour ever...

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui

Reading page one of this this thread is a right proper lol

its not richard, it's rubbish music, you're stupid if you think this is him, etc etc.

look at us now.

I think skepticism is healthy, as long as its civil folks

To be fair, this thread was initiated because of a fake account (or more), so those comments weren't that out of place. When the real account popped up it was around page 7 of this thread it was pretty obvious that it was really him this time around.

It seems like airport codes to me especially considering the first video was a plane flying and the number sets are all 3's which is the general abbreviation for airports.

I did some of them but after a bit they stopped leading to actual airports so now I'm kind of stuck, and I have to go to bed.

I plotted them on a map, but it didn't really lead to anything.

MLFRBLTTEMYSKTELHCBMGTSCK
AOIIAORORPTNODOOIRUROHNRC

LHNBNOAOFMEUTNGTADFDEAAO

3 sets of 16
8-10-16

116 - MAL - Indonesia

226 - LOO - Algeria

325 - FON - Costa Rica

435 - RIN - Solomon Islands

534 - BIB - Somalia

644 - LIB - Australia

643 - LIN - Italy

743 - TIN - Algeria

753 - TAN -

853 -

852 -

952 -

Wait, is it possible that these are airport abbreviation codes and this is a tour date list?

116 - MAL - Indonesia

226 - LOO - Algeria

325 - FON

435 - RIN

NVM would be the weirdest tour ever...

genious

with the noyzelab interview and all the soundcloud tracks, it adds up to 18 and a half hours of 'new' RDJ stuff. not including syro, CCAI, or marchromt.

I'd say he's more than made up any previous inactivity... :rhubear2:

i'm actually taking the time to listen to them properly, instead of just F5-ing the page every few seconds waiting for the next one.

eh not really, I had specific playlists for tunes I liked for when I got home, or other chilled stuff when I inevitably end up staving off sleep to feed my Internet addiction. if anything new tunes threw in some variety, I kind of over-listened to a lot of my favorite stuff.

what if richard wanted that only his true fans get the free music and then deleted the account so the "wrong" people cant download them anymore?

but well, theres torrents and stuff...

with the noyzelab interview and all the soundcloud tracks, it adds up to 18 and a half hours of 'new' RDJ stuff. not including syro, CCAI, or marchromt.

I'd say he's more than made up any previous inactivity... :rhubear2:

don't forget the Caustic Window LP kicking it all off...

This is all so exciting but didn't Richard say Chris hated him now? He has a grudge against him or something.

This is all so exciting but didn't Richard say Chris hated him now? He has a grudge against him or something.

No that's Chris Jeffs aka Cylob.

Confirmed on FB.

?
Edited by chronical

Mike Paradinas is back up in this

https://soundcloud.com/mikep/d-scape-ziq-remix

Now when Richard asked me to do the remix of "On" he also sent me D-scape to have a go with too - and the result is what I would describe as "unsuccessful". More than a nod to LFO too.

The title "On" was a parody of all those techno/electronic tracks called things like ASDR, LFO etc.

Edited by Hail Sagan