IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

I think that is exactly what he means. I seem to recall other dumps around the time of CCAI weren't there?

Yarp. The first bunch of tracks went up two days after CCAI dropped. We didn't get anything around the time of the MARCHROMT30a release, at least not for a few weeks.

nah just make sure u have some things stocked up just in case everything goes to shit. good idea to stock up as soon as possible. something could happen tomorrow...

nah just make sure u have some things stocked up just in case everything goes to shit. good idea to stock up as soon as possible. something could happen tomorrow...

"something" could happen any day, I won't take pseudoscience for facts just to prepare myself for food rationing.

"something" could happen any day, I won't take pseudoscience for facts just to prepare myself for food rationing.

I don't think we're talking about green veg here.

If he were to drop another load i don't think i could handle it. For the better part of a year this shit's been the only stuff i've been listening to, i'm so zoned out on this stuff other music seems alien. I think i'm only about 3/4 way though exploring it. Still have a few folders i need to give a proper listen. I relisten to my faves over and over, but it's just so much. I'm semi aware that other great music is being released all the time but i can't dig my way out of this little AFX sound capsule. Dawgs, its been months. I should really be looking for a way out. But if this guy drops another bunch of trax i know i wil never a way out. I'll be drowned.

I don't think we're talking about green veg here.

What are we talking about then? Solar storms? Explosions? I've been through this hundreds of times with my "esoteric" friends and it never leads to anything. I am yet to be surprised :happy:

As much as I'd love new uploads, I do read that to mean go out and get some emergency supplies tomorrow if you don't have them.

that was up yesterday already so it's more likely that it's talking about something happening tonight

Oh man I would love another dump but im okay with the new EP and the other sc trax for a while. But yes would love more. I've found that going back to the first few sets of tracks reminds me of February.

I have fantasized about "Jaws" (mentioned in the MTG description) and the track that was used as credits for the MTV show being the first few in the new batch. Along with more like nutcracker!

My bday is comin up next week! hope more traxx comin :w00t:

As much as I'd love new uploads, I do read that to mean go out and get some emergency supplies tomorrow if you don't have them.

that was up yesterday already so it's more likely that it's talking about something happening tonight

I don't follow. He posted that status yesterday so that he wasn't talking about us getting emergency supplies?

He may have literally meant go buy emergency supplies in case civilization suddenly collapses.

Thoughtful :)

He did and tbh there is no reason not to

Potentially a couple hundred dollar investment could save you. It's not even about civilization collapse it's about a flood or natural disaster making you stranded in your basement for a few days. It should be stocked up with clean water. 3 days without water and you're dead

thank you based richdar

If he were to drop another load i don't think i could handle it. For the better part of a year this shit's been the only stuff i've been listening to, i'm so zoned out on this stuff other music seems alien. I think i'm only about 3/4 way though exploring it. Still have a few folders i need to give a proper listen. I relisten to my faves over and over, but it's just so much. I'm semi aware that other great music is being released all the time but i can't dig my way out of this little AFX sound capsule. Dawgs, its been months. I should really be looking for a way out. But if this guy drops another bunch of trax i know i wil never a way out. I'll be drowned.

Same here.

It has gotten so bad, that I'm even ashamed to answer my gf asking me what's on the radio in my car. It's always the same answer.

I'm kinda glad he has lots of different aliases, at least this way I can change my answer sometimes :emotawesomepm9:

Hopefully he'll wait another day, i'm out of j's at the moment...

It's not even about civilization collapse it's about a flood or natural disaster making you stranded in your basement for a few days. It should be stocked up with clean water. 3 days without water and you're dead

thank you based richdar

tbh if my house got flooded, stocking up on water would be pretty low on the priority list

you can't drink that water, you know.

most likely the electricity would be out as well so you couldn't boil it either, unless you got yourself a macgyver contraption of some kind.

where's the watmm survivalist board?