IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest bitroast

There is another thread which is a sticky with a permanent download link for each file.

omg you are right. i thought it was a zipped archive not individual tracks. thanks for pointing it out: >

There is another thread which is a sticky with a permanent download link for each file.

omg you are right. i thought it was a zipped archive not individual tracks. thanks for pointing it out: >

"... thats how you make a 3 cheese blend for your pizza"

also wtf. new release? does this mean warp wants to put out the soundcloud stuff? i sure hope so. It'd be great idea to take something that was free and put it in a medium I could pay for. I just can't resist the packaging.

Spill the beans Joyrex! We know that you know!

that's right ! when exactly is "imminent" ?!

I saw some post dub step music someone linked to their stream on soundcloud with "imminent' in the title, has imminent pervaded th culture outsid the borders of watmm now?

Spill the beans Joyrex! We know that you know!

that's right ! when exactly is "imminent" ?!

I saw some post dub step music someone linked to their stream on soundcloud with "imminent' in the title, has imminent pervaded th culture outsid the borders of watmm now?

imminent is not a word, it's a way of life !

i'm still waiting for the s̨̢̢͇̱̖̭͇͊͛̐͒̓ͧ͗̍̂̄̈͘͞e̡̛ͥ̎ͦ̃̾͏̗̼̱̬͈̹̮̤̠̼̦̤̰x̧̺̣̻̬̦̮̩̻̮͈̘͍̠́ͧ̈́͋ͪ̍̇͗̊̓͆ͮ͆͘y̑̽ͫ̒ͮ̒̃ͫ̑̃̐ͮ͏̹̮͔͍̳͍̗͉͇̮̹̖̜̠̞͖̯̲̝̀ ̷͗͊̅͌ͬ͗̈́́̃ͩ̀͂͋̅ͮ̚҉̵̗̖̪̫̤͔̫̱̳͇͇͔̠̲͚͝p̈͑̅͑̿͒̿͒ͮͬ͞҉͈̖͙͇̹̠͎ị̢̣͓͓̄̌̉ͨ̇͋ͨ̈̓͋̈́̓ͭ̄͠z̛ͮͭ̐͆̍̆ͥ̿ͧ̓̒͒̐̚̕͏̛̟̥̹͕̰͖̤̣͇z̛̜̤͇̻̘ͬ̿ͨ̑̂̌ͮͪ̆ͬ̔̅͐̓̀̚͡a̡̛̞̣̻̖̳̣̲͎͎͓̦̗̿̋̉̄̽̓̿ͤ̓̓̆̀͘͞ ̶̷̢̱̼̠͍͍̻͙̟̟̞́̄̃̃̍̐͐ͅb͋ͮͫͥͭ̂̈̒̀́͏̖̙̭̟̤̻͎̫̪͙ô̈̐͆͒͐̃ͬ͑͏͔͓̖̙͜͡ñ̷̨̟̜̪̙͙̠̭́̓̿̿̎̽͋͊̍̏̑̍́̀̚̚͢ͅe̵̤͎̼͍̙̤̞̜̞̱̝ͮ̃͒͌ͩ͋͐̚̚͜ŗ̴̼̼̣̤̱̙͖͚͖̟͔͍͙̫͙͚͂̆ͩ̈̈̅ͩ͞ trilogy

i'm still waiting for the s̨̢̢͇̱̖̭͇͊͛̐͒̓ͧ͗̍̂̄̈͘͞e̡̛ͥ̎ͦ̃̾͏̗̼̱̬͈̹̮̤̠̼̦̤̰x̧̺̣̻̬̦̮̩̻̮͈̘͍̠́ͧ̈́͋ͪ̍̇͗̊̓͆ͮ͆͘y̑̽ͫ̒ͮ̒̃ͫ̑̃̐ͮ͏̹̮͔͍̳͍̗͉͇̮̹̖̜̠̞͖̯̲̝̀ ̷͗͊̅͌ͬ͗̈́́̃ͩ̀͂͋̅ͮ̚҉̵̗̖̪̫̤͔̫̱̳͇͇͔̠̲͚͝p̈͑̅͑̿͒̿͒ͮͬ͞҉͈̖͙͇̹̠͎ị̢̣͓͓̄̌̉ͨ̇͋ͨ̈̓͋̈́̓ͭ̄͠z̛ͮͭ̐͆̍̆ͥ̿ͧ̓̒͒̐̚̕͏̛̟̥̹͕̰͖̤̣͇z̛̜̤͇̻̘ͬ̿ͨ̑̂̌ͮͪ̆ͬ̔̅͐̓̀̚͡a̡̛̞̣̻̖̳̣̲͎͎͓̦̗̿̋̉̄̽̓̿ͤ̓̓̆̀͘͞ ̶̷̢̱̼̠͍͍̻͙̟̟̞́̄̃̃̍̐͐ͅb͋ͮͫͥͭ̂̈̒̀́͏̖̙̭̟̤̻͎̫̪͙ô̈̐͆͒͐̃ͬ͑͏͔͓̖̙͜͡ñ̷̨̟̜̪̙͙̠̭́̓̿̿̎̽͋͊̍̏̑̍́̀̚̚͢ͅe̵̤͎̼͍̙̤̞̜̞̱̝ͮ̃͒͌ͩ͋͐̚̚͜ŗ̴̼̼̣̤̱̙͖͚͖̟͔͍͙̫͙͚͂̆ͩ̈̈̅ͩ͞ trilogy

Neat trick!

i'm still waiting for the s̨̢̢͇̱̖̭͇͊͛̐͒̓ͧ͗̍̂̄̈͘͞e̡̛ͥ̎ͦ̃̾͏̗̼̱̬͈̹̮̤̠̼̦̤̰x̧̺̣̻̬̦̮̩̻̮͈̘͍̠́ͧ̈́͋ͪ̍̇͗̊̓͆ͮ͆͘y̑̽ͫ̒ͮ̒̃ͫ̑̃̐ͮ͏̹̮͔͍̳͍̗͉͇̮̹̖̜̠̞͖̯̲̝̀ ̷͗͊̅͌ͬ͗̈́́̃ͩ̀͂͋̅ͮ̚҉̵̗̖̪̫̤͔̫̱̳͇͇͔̠̲͚͝p̈͑̅͑̿͒̿͒ͮͬ͞҉͈̖͙͇̹̠͎ị̢̣͓͓̄̌̉ͨ̇͋ͨ̈̓͋̈́̓ͭ̄͠z̛ͮͭ̐͆̍̆ͥ̿ͧ̓̒͒̐̚̕͏̛̟̥̹͕̰͖̤̣͇z̛̜̤͇̻̘ͬ̿ͨ̑̂̌ͮͪ̆ͬ̔̅͐̓̀̚͡a̡̛̞̣̻̖̳̣̲͎͎͓̦̗̿̋̉̄̽̓̿ͤ̓̓̆̀͘͞ ̶̷̢̱̼̠͍͍̻͙̟̟̞́̄̃̃̍̐͐ͅb͋ͮͫͥͭ̂̈̒̀́͏̖̙̭̟̤̻͎̫̪͙ô̈̐͆͒͐̃ͬ͑͏͔͓̖̙͜͡ñ̷̨̟̜̪̙͙̠̭́̓̿̿̎̽͋͊̍̏̑̍́̀̚̚͢ͅe̵̤͎̼͍̙̤̞̜̞̱̝ͮ̃͒͌ͩ͋͐̚̚͜ŗ̴̼̼̣̤̱̙͖͚͖̟͔͍͙̫͙͚͂̆ͩ̈̈̅ͩ͞[/size] trilogy

Neat trick!

yeah .. what the smeg

Just checked in on the soundclouds...

Gone.

Perhaps the fun is over now. Did not follow up, for a while, comments, etc...

Dont know what happened, or if it will come back up later on, but still, the best gift ever. ;)

Just need to grab a few tracks i did not download. From people's backups.

We need to send RDJ some gifts, or something. Make a fund raiser on kickstarter. Like robot parts for his physical music projects, etc..

Or just kid around, and send like 1000+ flowers.. And 1000+ helium balloons. ;)

Nah, just joking. That would need pretty much space.

Anyways. Best gift ever. I remember the days when i needed to search the internet for other Aphex twin fans, and made fan art on a site. ;)

Back in the days. He is more well known now, but i hope he never ever becomes mainstream.

Anyways. Back then, there where no soundcloud. So yeah, this was the best gift ever. ;)

Happy new 2016, folks.