IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Reminder there are still over 100 new tunes that he has found but not uploaded, so unless he is releasing it or maybe just waiting it does seem he is inactive because of the conspiracy stuff/heat he was getting as a result:

1e8dpt.jpg

Without actual closure, I have to keep refreshing the SC page periodically. Like somoene who's pet has gone missing checking the back door every night and morning. :catcry:

lol guilty as well here

Without actual closure, I have to keep refreshing the SC page periodically. Like somoene who's pet has gone missing checking the back door every night and morning. :catcry:

lol guilty as well here

he should upload something that only ivan ooze can comment on

his ball deserves it

haha ^

a bit weird he put it all to private, i mean he could have just left some tracks and not comment anymore if he's tired of it

we'll see what happens :cisfor: forever thankfull no matter what

I've been playing these tracks all on random for all of 2015 and longer, no joke. Sad if it's over but it's been a hell of a ride. So glad we got to see more insight into the man, loved all the links and discussions that were had. Too bad the comments and the context in which they were brought up is mostly gone or hidden with the tracks.

Thanks again Richard, so grateful!

Okay gonna be 'that guy'...

Does anyone have the alt version of the 'Uchoob trax links' file which is shorter spelling out letters or something? I never got that one and would love for someone to hook me up! I have all the other ones as far as I know.

Does anyone have the alt version of the 'Uchoob trax links' file which is shorter spelling out letters or something? I never got that one and would love for someone to hook me up! I have all the other ones as far as I know.

I'm also missing this one.

Also apparently Harmonicom 13 had a different mastering uploaded? Does anyone have both? Are the differences significant?

Also apparently Harmonicom 13 had a different mastering uploaded? Does anyone have both? Are the differences significant?

There have been multiple mentions of JSMCPN's Mega.nz database of all the tracks on the last couple of pages of this thread. Look in the aphex twin forum, it's pinned third from top.

It's very comprehensive and you can pick and choose which tracks to individually dload.

Added the louder version of Harmonicom 13, file is titled "269a - 1214 - harmonicom 13_128.mp3"

The first one's length is 6:31.746

Second one is louder, length is 6:32.243

Added the louder version of Harmonicom 13, file is titled "269a - 1214 - harmonicom 13_128.mp3"

The first one's length is 6:31.746

Second one is louder, length is 6:32.243

There's more loud in it, making it longer. Right?

Dur?!

Compared them in Audacity, FWIW...

Original upload:

ABax3Ga.png

Second upload:

cC8ndW5.png

"I always knew you'd come through, you with your square waves and your square bottoms..."

Edited by jsmcpn

There have been multiple mentions of JSMCPN's Mega.nz database of all the tracks on the last couple of pages of this thread. Look in the aphex twin forum, it's pinned third from top.

It's very comprehensive and you can pick and choose which tracks to individually dload.

AH, so it is... And it has just what I'm looking for. Perfecto :D

Compared them in Audacity, FWIW...

Original upload:

ABax3Ga.png

Second upload:

cC8ndW5.png

"I always knew you'd come through, you with your square waves and your square bottoms..."

lol, looks like he literally used the 'amplify' effect in Audacity.