IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

i need to get good at discussing disagreements in a totally agreeable way. i know it's possible, i've seen it done. if we could all help each other to improve each other's ways of seeing things, what's wrong with that? the problems come when things get contentious. i guess if you're in a trench in world war 1 maybe it's justified to yell at someone. basically outside of that, though, anything you want to convey can be conveyed in a friendly way.

anyway, linmiri is awesome

To be honest (very honest even), I agree. It's like religious vs atheist or liberal vs conservative or anyone vs anyone, as soon as someone starts scoffing and spitting I lose interest in their opinion, despite my own views. The internet makes it easy to shout at each other without feeling the same human emotions you would feel if you did it face to face. The evolution of the keyboard warrior!

And yes new track is a beauty, funnily enough my speakers didn't pick up on the youtube link in the metadata, so I just heard the song!

let's all agree to no longer post/discuss his non-music related links and 'beliefs' anymore

or at least make a different thread for that stuff, the same way he should be separating his conspiracy stuff from his music (imo)

I mean what's the point of embedding an anti-vax vid on the metadata of the track?

What do we need ? A safe space

When do we need it? NOW!

---

Also tri, nothing you post here is related to the soundcloud dump so fuck off with your demands who do you think you are lol

Edited by Deer

"Ok, that's been removed, funny that. Expect this account to dissapear".

Ruh-roh.

I'm guessing he didn't remove it himself, but the actual song is gone too now. Would someone really try and "grass him up" to Soundcloud for having a video on his page they didn't agree with?? When will the madness end.

Edited by Leonod33

the latest bradley one uploaded is from the second ep, is that right ? i have that record, not the first ep. aphex is really one of the musician i got all mixed up, with all those rare stuff, i mean, even the "physical" releases. With the soundcloud madness there are so many stuff that sometimes i have acid/electro melodies in my head from what i heard from Aphex recently, that it takes me hours to figure out which tunes is it. I wish Warp will make a boxset, or some archive releases with some rare selected tunes.

the latest bradley one uploaded is from the second ep, is that right ? i have that record, not the first ep. aphex is really one of the musician i got all mixed up, with all those rare stuff, i mean, even the "physical" releases. With the soundcloud madness there are so many stuff that sometimes i have acid/electro melodies in my head from what i heard from Aphex recently, that it takes me hours to figure out which tunes is it. I wish Warp will make a boxset, or some archive releases with some rare selected tunes.

I hope something is imminent !

Given that he said he expected the account to disappear, then all the songs went missing again, I'm not expecting happenings. I guess it could be elaborate trolling, but I think not.

He's just being nice.

It's not like any of you are experts on the stuff he's posting about so your smug, dismissive comments are out of place.

If I want to know about something I listen to as many different and opposing opinions as possible, then mull it over and come to my own conclusions (or not).

I have a PhD in biomedical studies. I have worked in molecular biology / basic science for nearly 15 years. Wakefield's studies were mathematically incorrect and retracted. Many many studies have tested the idea that his study claimed to uncover and have found nothing. It's science, so there is never 100% certainty, but on this matter, there is overwhelming evidence compiled by people who think a lot about these problems and work on them, and there is simply no link. Whenever anyone employs an appeal to authority in an argument, alarms should go off, that's the instinct of a careful thinker. But seriously, seriously, there is just no good evidence here.

Agreed it's pretty irresponsible to spread this and probably harm some of his fans that take everything he says as gospel. On the other hand this behavior really fits to his antisocial personality. I mean he is basically hiding from society the most part of his life (if that's a good or bad thing is up to discussion)

Given that he said he expected the account to disappear, then all the songs went missing again, I'm not expecting happenings. I guess it could be elaborate trolling, but I think not.

prolly smoked some sloth and freaked out because that youtube vid got deletered :cattears:

Some proper rude and disrespectful comments in this thread toward a person who's given you loads of music you love for free.

If for some reason it's desperately important to you to voice your disagreement with something why not do it in a more decent fashion or even in private?

Some proper rude and disrespectful comments in this thread toward a person who's given you loads of music you love for free.

If for some reason it's desperately important to you to voice your disagreement with something why not do it in a more decent fashion or even in private?

True dat.

Would have expected a gentler/kinder attitude regarding the lushness of the music offered.

Also, lots of hasty conclusions

Edited by llll

ya just some of the typical brainwashed people here that are too scared of the truth and combat it with fear/anger, unfortunately theyre everywhere including our sacred watmm.

i kinda feel like this time rich aint comin back to sc for awhile, if ever

Lucky me, I got the DL.

Video in the meta data comments:

Vaccines might have made me more autistic but im fucking them back in ways they cant imagine, fortunately im one of the lucky ones who can still communicate on a bigger scale than some others.

sorry this is the awkward slow clap link

http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=I8EtfkAngKw&p=n#/95;101

ps handclap isnt aimed at afx, just an amazing slow handclap

Edited by pyramidpanes

Love that intro: "he is banned from his country, he lost his medical license,nobody in his field respects him and he is forever shunned from the scientific community now you gotta listen to him for 1 and a half hour and hopefully you'll ignore all that shit i just said about him being one of the worst scientists out there"

Edited by Deer