the bourgeoisie live in a realm disconnected from reality. the relations of production place below them an immense capital and labor force ready to work for their right to food and shelter to meet the whimsical dreams of the owning class.  the bourgeois class merely dreams its own reality into existence as requests are made, orders are barked, and purchases are finalized.  quasi demigods incarnate in flesh from the worship we all perform at the table of capital and money, only destroyable through a reign of righteous temporary hell of revolution against the owning class until that artificial agreement which upholds them is forgotten and stepped past, allowing the entire worshiping act to end

the inseparable links we hold to the earth belch forth machines of transcendent power as we dance to the tune of the supercomputers controlled by the bourgeois stock market trading systems. the bourgeoisie who requested them step in unaware and uncaring for the millions and billions of struggling people whose despicable material conditions are preconditions for the wealth inequality that allowed such jewels of magnificent engineering to be controlled by one pathetic monkey

this bitch nerd should have been bullied harder maybe hed be less of a worthless scumbag

5c8bddd95b066e57474bace4

yeah think I’ll go into space, just like check it out. have a look around. Just kind of see it for myself, ya know? I think it makes sense to spend $700,000,000,0000,0000 to do this. I honestly can’t even think of a better way to think of spending this money, money I made with my genius idea of selling stuff online. our society is obvious very good, rational, humane and sane. 

• Like 2

A skeptic look at Musk's SpaceX Starlink. Well worth the watch imo. 
I still do very much believe in the Falcon rockets and Dragon capsules though.
Excited for Starship as well.
Very doubtful about the Mars program. It will take many more years, decades or even a century before we'd be ready for that. Let's do some more space-stations first, and then a moon-base as a long-term test.
SolarCity and Vegas Loop failed I guess.
Neuralink is cool but a bit sketchy...
Tesla gave the electric vehicle industry a nice boost, but I'm not sure if they'll be able to keep competing...

Edited by MaartenVC
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, MaartenVC said:

A skeptic look at Musk's SpaceX Starlink. Well worth the watch imo. 
I still do very much believe in the Falcon rockets and Dragon capsules though.
Excited for Starship as well.
Very doubtful about the Mars program. It will take many more years, decades or even a century before we'd be ready for that. Let's do some more space-stations first, and then a moon-base as a long-term test.
SolarCity and Vegas Loop failed I guess.
Neuralink is cool but a bit sketchy...
Tesla gave the electric vehicle industry a nice boost, but I'm not sure if they'll be able to keep competing...

I think in the end, Mars will be explored and colonized by robots. We will make a token human landing to plant the flag, blah blah rah rah, but the distance, our life spans, and the unending cosmic radiation just proves how difficult it will be for humans to really venture that far out into our solar system.

• Like 1

NASA is looking for US citizens, who are non-smokers, age 30 to 55 years old, proficient in English with a STEM master’s degree or sufficient experience piloting an aircraft to stay in a 1,700-square-foot space at NASA’s Johnson Space Center, where they will perform tasks such as simulated spacewalks and will use virtual reality and other robotic controls for a year.

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/nasa-is-recruiting-for-yearlong-simulated-mars-mission

https://apnews.com/article/lifestyle-oddities-business-science-mars-182cc63732fbabeb7120df2fc637b85a