IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

'She found a dating app on her boyfriend’s phone. Then she bought a samurai sword.'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/03/15/she-found-a-dating-app-on-her-boyfriends-phone-then-she-bought-a-samurai-sword/?utm_term=.b619edf6da0c

“I was able to wing chun my way to survival,” he told the Oregonian/OregonLive in an interview this week over Facebook messenger, referring to a Chinese martial art.

“I was just so proud for beating this samurai wannabe crazy lady with hate in her heart,” the 29-year-old told the Oregonian/OregonLive. “I’ve been preparing my whole life for something like this.”
Edited by Braintree

I thought that was a really well done satire article when I first read it.  Then I clicked on another one with the edge-lord title "The Real Down Syndrome Problem: Accepting Genocide."  That article seemed to really be blurring the line between satire and serious/disturbing article.  Then I finally looked at the url of the site I was on to see it was... The Washington Post?

Yeah, I recall seeing ads for this mythical playground restaurant in the 80's, but nothing since.  So I too was under the impression CEC was long extinct.  I'm pleased to find out I can still live out my childhood dream of one day going there.

edit: seems suitable follow up to chuckechessses

doing god's work.. this is kinda dank.. holy shit. "5 children... who were aborted and are in heaven"

Edited by ignatius

I haven't been to Chuck E's since I was 18. Even then I felt a little too grown-up to be there.

Probably what inspired the FNAF game franchise in the first place.

I haven't been to Chuck E's since I was 18. Even then I felt a little too grown-up to be there.

18, fuck, did you think one of the animatronics was a pedobear or what?

I've got the chance to go to New York not long ago. On airport where they check passports they played scary drone music and grilled me with a lot of questions, also took my fingerprints. Everything is hella expensive, especially healthy food. The rolling tobacco sucks. Someone threatened me with his gun bcs I was on his rooftop.