IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

killer mike jumping in the lake of fire for the nra, i can't believe it :sad:

"you not woke, wakanda they had guns and spears" get the fuck out of here!

you wanna be armed, cool but fuck those guys they sell gun's that can blow up hippo's

I do see where Mike's coming from. And I think the same argument can be made for women who would be advocates of conceal carry for when they venture alone.

Agreed. The problem is, Mike and the other guy seem to be making some seriously ridiculous assumptions about the other side.

Loved Mike's little story about the unnamed famous person who called him because he was being 'pressured' into doing an anti-gun ad for radio, then directly after Mike goes on to talk about how the younger generation are basically a bunch of pussies. Sounds like the older ones are plenty weak if some jerk-off radio producer can bully a millionaire who can't even think of a fucking excuse for himself. What fucking idiocy.

killer mike jumping in the lake of fire for the nra, i can't believe it :sad:

"you not woke, wakanda they had guns and spears" get the fuck out of here!

you wanna be armed, cool but fuck those guys they sell gun's that can blow up hippo's

Agreed. Fuck the NRA right down to its core.

I can't handle that guy anymore after seeing his attempts at humour, not that watching him hasn't always been slightly painful.

i actually bothered to read what these parkland kids want and its pretty fucking abysmal. do away with privacy so mental healthcare providers can communicate with the police and basically discourage people who value that privacy from seeking therapy? great idea guys. this is why you don't deify a bunch of high school students. although i guess they probably didn't even write this shit.

Edited by zaphod

i actually bothered to read what these parkland kids want and its pretty fucking abysmal. do away with privacy so mental healthcare providers can communicate with the police and basically discourage people who value that privacy from seeking therapy? great idea guys. this is why you don't deify a bunch of high school students. although i guess they probably didn't even write this shit.

don't know what they specifically want, but when a healthcare provider treats someone who they know can or will be a threat to society, I think that's a pretty good reason to inform the police. privacy of an individual can't be more important than the safety of society. you might even argue a healthcare provider could be complicit if they don't inform the police.

don't know what they specifically want, but when a healthcare provider treats someone who they know can or will be a threat to society, I think that's a pretty good reason to inform the police. privacy of an individual can't be more important than the safety of society. you might even argue a healthcare provider could be complicit if they don't inform the police.

Yeah you know my views on mental health privacy are becoming a bit more fluid, especially given who's the fucking President at the moment.

Hotter take: if any cunt can walk around with military style weapons concealed in their trousers, expect military style police responses to everything. You brought it all on yourselves you bunch of mentalists. And you still don't get IDM either.

kind of a misleading title, more like he's apologising for how the NRA spun his interview as an attack on kids advocating for gun control when he was thinking he'd be talking about black gun ownership (which he supports). he really should've known better though, of course the NRA was going to pull that shit.