IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

I don't know what you guys are talking about because I haven't followed but I just want to say that the misuse of the word "hack" gives me a sensation that is akin to a wet willy but in my brain instead of my ear.

the other day I hacked a human being by using what is known as a spoken word attack, i.e. I exchanged a carefully-selected sequence of words with them that caused them to change their internal thought process and deviate from their pre-determined course of action. how, you ask? well basically, this guy was walking into a building to check out the shops and I said "hey, they're closed" and he was like "oh ok" and he turned around and walked away. but they weren't closed.

HUMAN BEING: HACKED

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 1

2 hours ago, usagi said:

some crucial details coming out of this testimony that will surely spur the US justice system to really nail the former Transgressor-in-Chief.

image.png.08fed9a09b7ee2fbe8494dd807e37b7e.png

FC638FED-7EF7-4CC2-933C-B6CA9ECE9C89.jpeg

3 hours ago, usagi said:

some crucial details coming out of this testimony that will surely spur the US justice system to really nail the former Transgressor-in-Chief.

image.png.08fed9a09b7ee2fbe8494dd807e37b7e.png

Some people have begun calling him "The Hamburglar"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, ignatius said:

you guys should read "Sapiens:  A Brief History of Human Kind" by Yuval Noah Harari.

I've not read it, but should probably noted that most academic evolution and anthropology people seem to have a pretty poor view of this book (they also recommend avoiding that Rutger Bregman guy too). 

• Facepalm 2

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/30/-supreme-court-says-epa-lacks-authority-on-climate-standards-for-power-plants.html

The Supreme Court on Thursday limited the Environmental Protection Agency’s authority to set standards on climate-changing greenhouse gas emissions for existing power plants.

In its 6-3 ruling, the Supreme Court said that Congress, not the EPA, has the power to create a broad system of cap-and-trade regulations to limit carbon emissions from existing plants in a bid to transition away from coal to renewable energy sources.

The court’s ruling on the case affects the federal government’s authority to set standards for pollutants like carbon dioxide from power plants under the landmark Clean Air Act. The decision is a major setback for the Biden administration’s agenda to combat climate change, specifically the goal to zero out carbon emissions from power plants by 2035 and cut in half the country’s emissions by 2100.

• Sad 1
  • Facepalm 4

Can someone please reboot US politics, this is just embarrassing. Can't wait for them to wheel out Hillary so she can lose against Trump again. 

Edited by Silent Member
  • Like 2
  • Burger 1

Wow it's almost as if a certain ideological faction discovered an exploit in the whole 3-branch-checks-and-balances scaffolding, and after spending decades chipping away at it in plain sight, has suddenly decided to go full blowtorch.

AND an extra special BobDob FU to the Pelosi and the rest of her useless DNC clique for doing fuck all cuz they thought still think they can have it both ways, catering to the oligarchs, lip service to the people.  Stick to the insider trading and paid pep talks to Goldman Sachs, you know, things you're good at.

#FTGE

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BobDobalina said:

Wow it's almost as if a certain ideological faction discovered an exploit in the whole 3-branch-checks-and-balances scaffolding, and after spending decades chipping away at it in plain sight, has suddenly decided to go full blowtorch.

AND an extra special BobDob FU to the Pelosi and the rest of her useless DNC clique for doing fuck all cuz they thought still think they can have it both ways, catering to the oligarchs, lip service to the people.  Stick to the insider trading and paid pep talks to Goldman Sachs, you know, things you're good at.

#FTGE

salute to chevron ceo who wrote that speech

• Burger 2

f-ing bandwagon jumping capitalists. everything is because of russia now. that's right, just pump those margins up 200% and have the talking heads explain it all. it's like russia is the biggest oil provider to the entire world now all of the sudden? what about all those oil wars and pr acrobatics to get all the oil for yourself and your buddies? ohh, right, it's the dying dollar. with the "sustainable" transportation trending big time you gotta squeeze all the bucks out of it, of course! good thing the senile old pedo managed to lear his lines, right?

• Facepalm 1
  • Burger 1

how can u all still be supporters of bourgeois electoral democracy, i.e. bourgeois dictatorship, rather than proletarian dictatorship?

Edited by ilqx hermolia xpli
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

16 minutes ago, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

how can u all still be supporters of bourgeois electoral democracy, i.e. bourgeois dictatorship, rather than proletarian dictatorship?

ummmm becuz violence against fascism makes u a fascist sweetie ❤️ u have 2 vote out the fascists hillary clinton style ? pokemon go 2 the polls!!!!!!!!

• Sad 1
  • Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, milkface said:

ummmm becuz violence against fascism makes u a fascist sweetie ❤️ u have 2 vote out the fascists hillary clinton style ? pokemon go 2 the polls!!!!!!!!

VOTE HARDER DADDY!

once supreme court decides that case that allows the legislature to have control of deciding elections instead of local courts then it's all over. fascism is making serious gains w/the court. trumpism is moving beyond trump. fascists are in the streets. reasonable people should buy guns and learn to use them for when the fascists start coming for people. 

• Like 1

• The bill does not specifically say what will be done with survey results, but DeSantis suggested budget cuts could be imminent if universities and colleges are found to be “indoctrinating” students.

Do they mean "indoctrinating" them with knowledge and critical thinking, and with the ability to see through the R's bullshit?

• Like 1