IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

usagi will motorcycle over and backflip into essiness's beard. pretty sure about that. I feel confident that will happen.

I'd say the p-value of this is between 1 and donkey.

also there will be an endless 'chre playlist and the dancefloor will be very much like that scene in Calvaire when that dude starts hammering out creepy piano riffs for no reason and the entire bar full of crusty villagers does that weird stilted zombie dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1owrlQlLExY

^ the single old guy obstinately refusing to move is JR, obv

K well we gotta settle the location. I'm mobile.

We could hit big-sky country and so a summer thing... If usagi is really tripping up the west coast we need another meet-up for sure with the NW USA/Canada gang like back at the AE show.

Edmonton is a much cooler city than Calgary.

fu :diablo:

Edmonton is like a giant forest lawn (ghetto calgary community if you don't know) .

Not to mention c-town has close proximity to the mountains.

starts "battle of the canadian cities thread". Eagerly awaits as noone responds to it.*

Edited by StephenG

Edmonton is like a giant forest lawn (ghetto calgary community if you don't know) .

starts "battle of the canadian cities thread". Eagerly awaits as noone responds to it.*

Edmonton has actual culture.

Calgary is just plastic.

Edmonton has actual culture.

Calgary is just plastic.

THAT, is definitely true. Vancouver blows them both out of the park in that regards though so I'm jealous of you big time ;).

But I'm not really engaged in the culture so much as I enjoy the area. Love going for hikes in the mountains, camping is close by, etc. Skiing/snowboarding in the winter. There's some nice breweries here and good dining.

Edit: the culture thing here is probably because there are so many transients? So many people move here from out east because of the job opportunities (maybe not so much lately but in general, I mean). I really really really wish I could live in Vancouver though.

Edited by StephenG

get yer own thread

You realize Canada is part of America yeah?

No wait, you wouldn't. That American United States edumacation system. :wink:

Edited by StephenG