IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

On 4/19/2020 at 5:02 PM, cwmbrancity said:

Also, why the fuck are Europeans STILL adding tobacco to joints? The soapbarocalypse is 25+ years old, more than enough time to adjust. Nothing like lush hash, but it doesn’t need the added toxicology of tobacco.

I'm guilty of this, I guess it's a thing of habit from youth as it was the only way to smoke apart from rolling weed only which was expensive and hard to come by if one wasn't well connected to shady weed chads. Today I put just enough tobacco so the joint burns nice and even. Rolling weed only doesn't burn well and you have to constantly light it up and it just burns up the weed too quickly. I guess since I'm a tobacco smoker as well I kind of got used to the combined feeling of tobacco and weed high/taste.

I get to hate it though, when on a smoking spree, since tobacco itself is nasty shit so I take regular and long breaks.

Have to try this vaping thing though.

22 minutes ago, cichlisuite said:

I'm guilty of this, I guess it's a thing of habit from youth as it was the only way to smoke apart from rolling weed only which was expensive and hard to come by if one wasn't well connected to shady weed chads. Today I put just enough tobacco so the joint burns nice and even. Rolling weed only doesn't burn well and you have to constantly light it up and it just burns up the weed too quickly. I guess since I'm a tobacco smoker as well I kind of got used to the combined feeling of tobacco and weed high/taste. 

+1

I bought a pax2 and honestly i can't get used to it... I've been a spliff smoker for about 20 years now so I'm used to that fluid puff that you get on joints if you don't press it too much... But with the pax2 i have to inhale with a lot of strength (i don't know how to explain this in English) and it seems like nothing is coming out of it into my lungs... 

Edited by Tim_J
flol i'm not 50 years old...
  • Like 1

Yeah, I need the feeling in my lungs. Love smoking bongs for that feeling, also for the sudden kick. I like vaporisers but end up smoking a joint or a bong after vaping

When smoking pure joints or blunts key is not to use a grinder and not to pulverise the weed. Use scissors and make it chunky as your booty, will have more volume and burn more evenly. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, darreichungsform said:

When smoking pure joints or blunts key is not to use a grinder and not to pulverise the weed. Use scissors and make it chunky as your booty, will have more volume and burn more evenly. 

Yeah i know what you mean... 

33 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

I bought a pax 2 and honestly i can't get used to it... I've been a spliff smoker for about 30 years now so I'm used to that fluid puff that you get on joints if you don't press it too much... But with the pax2 i have to inhale with a lot of strength (i don't know how to explain this in English) and it seems like nothing is coming out of it into my lungs... 

Exactly, it's sort of a gauge of how much to inhale, you can feel it, it's the same with bongs because I always felt I don't get anything in.

27 minutes ago, darreichungsform said:

Yeah I never used grinders either. With years I developed a perfect way to make joints. The way you pack that and wrap the papers around is also crucial as you can achieve a perfect burning temperature (not too tight to produce tar, and not too loose to make air pockets that increase the smoke temperature). Me and my mates we call it ISO standard joints:)

• Like 2

Happy 420 everyone. Smoking some homegrown northernlight from last summer right now, still has great flavor and has a chill high. Gonna grow another one this year in the garden

• Like 3

I never got this either. Why ruin the taste/smell of your herbs with cigarette tobacco?
I remember asking a friend who did this why, and his answer was something like "because I get too high if I smoke weed by itself." Isn't getting high the point though?  

I think its a waste of weed if you roll pure. It burns slower so you can enjoy it longer and you don't turn in a marihuana monster from 3 puffs. Gotta say i love tobacco way too much, can't imagine my life without it fuuck
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ivan Ooze said:

Happy 420 everyone. Smoking some homegrown northernlight from last summer right now, still has great flavor and has a chill high. Gonna grow another one this year in the garden emoji173.png

Wish I could grow here, but too risky ?

I don't smoke tobacco alone, never did, but if you mix flower you're gonna mix 2 flavours and 2 kinds of buzz, also, smoking a pipe needs at least a little bit of tobacco and is not the same as smoking a joint...:catbed:

Edited by Tim_J
  • Like 1

it's like a wooden joint & baccy doesn't count as a buzz, unless it's the first cig of the day

every now & again i miss that morning rush with a brew, you know, that sick feeling, loss of appetite, hacking up a jellyfish or 3, mmm-mmmmmmm, so intense

At work, when it resumes:)

Every person smokes baccy and green

except myself

only cannabis

I'm always sharing my pipe and vape

as I say

Smoke with Me

Stay cancer Free

• Like 1