Sign in to follow this  
Twelvetrees

WAP381 - MARCHROMT30A EDIT 2B 96

I think it was meant to be "We've started up now we're on our way..." (the first two lines in the BoC track/remix)

Jesus, this is a good time to be an idm boi.

I will probably get this despite not having a record player. It's probably time for me to get one anyway.

MARCHROMT is my favorite track on SYRO, and XMAS_EVET is also great, so this is fantastic news. It absolutely deserves recognition. Here's hoping the new version of XMAS has the chanting at the end from the Metz recording.

I'll grab this the moment there's a digital release.

IMMINENT

Bleep: "MP3 download with all Vinyl purchases, delivered on release date: 06.04.15"

IMMINENT

Bleep: "MP3 download with all Vinyl purchases, delivered on release date: 06.04.15"

Excellent. Nice find!

Guest kymppinetti

richard has serious diarrhea. shit just keep coming.

Becoming an instant favorite of those who heard it? Heh, someone's been lurking watmm.

You can also grab it in MP3 or FLAC now as well.

MARCHROMT is my favorite track on SYRO, and XMAS_EVET is also great, so this is fantastic news. It absolutely deserves recognition. Here's hoping the new version of XMAS has the chanting at the end from the Metz recording.

think that chanting is from:

I couldn't be happier with this. Aphex is on a roll, and I can't wait to see where this is going.

More news like this, please, Warp.

Pre'd (not just the order).

Actually, it occurred to me that this would have been a perfect Record Store Day release. Does this mean that Warp has something even more exciting lined up for RSD? I hope so. I was really happy with their OPN thing from last year, and let's not forget how exciting the BOC thing was from 2013.

I wish it had been an RSD release. The rage on watmm due to people not being able to secure a copy, and then the ridiculous overpricing sales on ebay and Discogs would be just beautiful.

It wouldn't have to be that way: if I remember correctly, the OPN release was eventually made available generally. So RSD releases don't necessarily have to be limited runs.

Oh nice - thanks for the tip on adding digital version. I just pre-ordered FLAC version (having moved from lossy to lossless, I have found myself unable to go back)

Jesus, this is a good time to be an idm boi.

Agreed - super exciting times

think that chanting is from:

Thanks for the link, I'll check that out.

And placed my preorder.

Guest bitroast

It wouldn't have to be that way: if I remember correctly, the OPN release was eventually made available generally. So RSD releases don't necessarily have to be limited runs.

yep. exactly. releasing it as part of RSD was fucking pointless.

This is very cool.

30a and 38 sound very similar :)

very excited by joyrex's cryptic comments. Im thinking another full length is in the pipes (as rumored even before syro)

I always interpreted the prophecy to be referring to Computer Controlled Acoustics?

Actually, it occurred to me that this would have been a perfect Record Store Day release. Does this mean that Warp has something even more exciting lined up for RSD? I hope so. I was really happy with their OPN thing from last year, and let's not forget how exciting the BOC thing was from 2013.

Hmmm... BOC.... Record Store Day... that would be nice... again...

I was thinking. It'll actually be nice to get a remaster of Xmas. Hopefully with a less distortion in the bass! It was easily the worst master on the album.

Actually I'm not entirely sure what the problem is. Think things are just turned up too much/clipping. Or something.

Edited by Brisbot

white label, so sexy

wooooo!

Hmmm... BOC.... Record Store Day... that would be nice... again...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? Joyrex! What!

serious.gif

JR pls...