IGNORED

US dates

Guest pixelives

I'm behind the camera. Bob D onna extreme left, Yellow in the mid, jellyrajah hidden behind Yelow (soz!)

And Candiru lookin like he don' give a fuck

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wait no, jellyrajah right between Bob and d-lo

show just ended. so much better sound than BK, not muddied up by bass. better crowd. better meetup! everyone was cool.

Just got home, the set was amazing! The second half was mostly stuff I was unfamiliar with and it had a lot of awesome parts. I got a full recording of the set just via my iPhone in my shirt pocket, doesn't sound too bad and I will upload it tomorrow

It was awesome meeting a handful of watmmers in person. I'm definitely still going to the Portsmouth show and would be down to meet up beforehand. There is a great burger place within walking distance of the venue. Let me know!

I got a full recording of the set just via my iPhone in my shirt pocket, doesn't sound too bad and I will upload it tomorrow

nice!

^^ Holy shit! Hey mr cygnus boss, thank you for the vancouver show. Me and a friend and my brother and gf were right behind you when you went into the crowd, but when we tried to thank you for the set, the Imperial's security blocked us off. dafuq?!

Your set was awesome man, and I've since bought all music you've produced that I can get my hand on lol

\gushing

brooklyn.. expected the sound to be crap and it was. rob hall sounded like he was playing 16kbps mp3s and at times the crowd chatter was louder than the music because half of the crowd forgot that they were at a show and not a club. found a ok spot on the floor by the time autechre got on. big fu to the guy with the goatee in front of me who kept on farting during auetcher's set.

boston... a proper venue so a million times better. better sound, crowd, longer show etc..the place to be! anyone disappointed by the Brooklyn show should try seeing them again at a better venue. worth every penny.

Oh man, hi Boston crew! I'm an old man so I didn't think to check my phone once I arrived at the venue.

Show was great. Much more abstract set than the recent Elektron sets. Cygnus was a perfect opener as well.

Great show and meetup guys! Autechre killed it and the sound system delivered.

Apart from the aural bludgeoning I thoroughly enjoyed bearing witness to the "sup" between Lopez and Rob Hall during his first set (the chemistry was palpable) and Sean's beastly vape pen.

To round out the IDs on usagi's group pic, dudes between DGAF-Candiru and Yellow (L to R) are jellyraj's havard-educated bro (slacker), longtime lurker poobread, and promising noob Sponge Wiggler. good peeps and convo all around.

Thanks for the recording yellow! Look forward to checking it out.

anyone going to atl show on friday? i think i saw somewhere that flim is going so we'll probably run into each other or we can try to make a point to get together beforehand? also, seems like there was a poll at some point and i saw that there was at least one other person going to the atl show that i'm not familiar with...

Archived