IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

i can't believe this is a show. react to shitty podcasts. it's lowest of low hanging fruit. it's nauseatingly boring. 

that's the daily wire's entertainment business model. react to the mainstream because we ain't a part of it.

also: hoeing is kinda legit now. you think queen's kid doesn't know mom is walking the blade so she can get that bag?

Edited by Nebraska
  • Like 2

Went down the '[Expert] reacts to [Subject] in film' rabbithole yesterday and watched nothing but. Used to have disdain for react videos, but it's always fun to see (educated & experienced) nerds getting excited about their topics.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

17 minutes ago, ignatius said:

Exorcist 3 dream sequence. Who’s that at 1:02 lols. This movie is bizarre af. So much dialogue is just weird. 

Haha!

I can’t understand what they were trying to accomplish with this. It’s so fuckin stupid. The same year Jacob’s Ladder came out and had a legit terrifying hospital/dream scene that I can’t help but compare that scene to. 

Also

Spoiler

:emotawesomepm9:

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, J3FF3R00 said:

Haha!

I can’t understand what they were trying to accomplish with this. It’s so fuckin stupid. The same year Jacob’s Ladder came out and had a legit terrifying hospital/dream scene that I can’t help but compare that scene to. 

Also

Hide contents

:emotawesomepm9:

I loved Jacob’s ladder. It’s legitimately twisted and paranoid and dark and weird and has Elizabeth Peña. Also there’s some great scenes with Danny Aielo who drops some eckhart quotes that stuck with me forever.

exorcist 3 apparently exists in a world where the devil was cast out but so was god. There’s ordinary scenes that should have ordinary dialogue but it’s all weird with phrases that are off and the acting is so overdone in places. It ends up being surreal. Religious based plots like those are a tough thing to swallow but wtf. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nebraska said:

thanks for this.

you've posted this guy before right? i've began watching him and find him incredibly interesting

All of that stuff is considered obviously as pseudoscience, but all the wisdom of the different types of yogas and the energetic of life cycles and forces, the ayurvedic theories etc, That hindu knowledge that has been there for thousands of years being considered important for all of those generations, I find hard to believe is all made up and a collective placebo. Sadhguru shares some useful psycology hints and interesting knowledge, not the deep esoteric things, that requiere iniciaton practices and guides on the yoga ashanas. Also he has tended to gather a lot of narcissism and attention around his created persona as an hindu guru, and that stinks aswell. I suspect the elites may be using his rising popularity as a means of some eugenetic psycological way of living, rooting for solitary lifestyles, celibacy and bramacharya