IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

love that movie, great peek into the insanity behind it

ffuuuuuck...!

jfc those moron cunts

what they said.

I get Warren Ellis's newsletter and a while back he mentioned he keeps a second monitor populated with like pretty/ambient/miscellaneous imagery from an Instagram feed just always on like a screen saver or something...this would be absolutely perfect for something like that. Just an always on feed of this live train footage. Love it.

re: little details/attention to detail? in Japanese games I totally agree, even when the cohesive whole isn't very good. Like at least compared to the GTAs and Call of Dutys of the world, even when I detect Japanese-style tropes in a game sometimes there seems like something going on with the style of the game. I don't know if it's just I'm Western and better at detecting the Western tropes but the games in the video look really cool. Also it's fun to hear Japanese game designers talk in interviews. Is everyone Brian Eno over there lol

The "Japanese prefer a more metaphorical or surreal game world" or whatever the line was is funny though. How does Doom or Quake represent real reality at all, lol. Maybe Doom world is more "sensational" in some way, they're saying?

Edited by Ragnar