IGNORED

elseq 1-5

auxien

Did anyone see info on who mastered this? I think a few pages back someone had quoted info confirming it was tDR artwork, but that's all I remember.

only listened to elseq 1 so far. gave it two good listens. revisiting 13x0 step and pendulu hv moda.
amazing. i'm speechless.
three cheers!
pendulu hv moda has the most beautiful melodies. it sounds like a rainforest to me. i see an ecosystem forming in my head when i hear this track.

I cannot imagine a mental state of being in which my musical desires are more satisfied

This is hallucinatory. This is synesthetic. These are the most texturally intricate sounds I have ever heard, while simultaneously somehow managing to not be noise, and to be fulfilling beyond belief on the ears

thank u sam n bobby

• Like 1

pendulu hv moda

What? So many moments where I want to say "would you listen to that, fuck yes" but there are just too many and they keep coming. One comes then immediately after it is another so you're in a constant state of forgetting the breathtaking intricacy you just witnessed half a second ago

What the fuck. WHAT THE FUCK.

sorry

I'm scared to listen to all of this quite frankly it's like a dense knot of hair and I have a once in a lifetime chance to witness it completely knotted up and each listen will comb it down a bit more. But I have the urge to comb further to experience the tugs on its teeth for the first time but I'm scared they may not come anymore. Then again they always come again after a little tolerance break and a fresh perspective and fresh focus on an alternative layer.

sorry

sorry

sorry

spergasm

Edited by Zeffolia

HOLY FUCK FRELAEUX!!!

Best Gas/dub track since Konigforst 5?

(I'm finally on weekend, and listening to this stuff through my $$$ tube amp and 80 lb pair of 60s altec lansing 19.5" horns. 3d stereo field, etc. Massive. )

Edited by PlatrixECV

No, I think most of us have a basic understanding of vowels.

ooo, someone's grumpy/didn't get tha succ today

Yeah, that was some legit snark. Sorry, nothing personal. Just a knee jerk response.

pendula hv moda makes me feel like I am in aruba on the one side of the island that is just cliffs and stuff. great view, scenery etc. I am with some woman who just got me really baked. she is stunning. I am driving an suv . we get out to take it all in. I slam the door and just keep slamming it cuz the seatbelt is in the way. just keep slamming the door.

• Haha 1

No, I think most of us have a basic understanding of vowels.

ooo, someone's grumpy/didn't get tha succ today

Yeah, that was some legit snark. Sorry, nothing personal. Just a knee jerk response.

stay lush, brethren.

tonight i will attempt to play this while having trying to have seqs w an irl woman.

jk

*Factified

Edited by goDel

Got up at 5.30am to listen to elseq1 before the kids wake up. It sounds to me like they are clearing the post-Exai decks, first AE_Live and now studio jams. After totally spluging on the live stuff, I think I'm going to do these one at a time. There's a lot going on. Loving 13xO step in a really Quaristice kind of way. Not loving the pricing, but I'm mostly broke thanks to Radiohead.

Tetrode has kids. Irl. Not sure whether he was irl involved in the irl seqs to produce them, but assuming he was, it happened well before the release of elseqs. In short: we're doomed.

Not talking about the music (seriously i thinks the tracks are the most important event since man walked on the moon : i'm totally loving those tunes) but the price is really expensive for a digital release (compared with bancamp usual prices : see Colundi or KTL archives).

i'm probably still too awed just by the sheer scope of it, will need much more time of familiarization for a final verdict, but right now i got nothing but superlatives swirling through my head.

i don't see why anyone would bother the meandering nature of alot of tracks, that's what they pretty much always did with exceptions proving the rule (eg untilted, on which most tunes go through a series of sections). perfect for zoning out as well as concentrated listening. like alot of people already people already pointed out some of the melodic content feels strangely nostalgic, 13x is fucking heartwrenching :( ...

no outliers to be spotted so far but this is the cream of the crop for me atm:

13x0, chimer, acdc, the whole of eq5 really (pendulu - foucaulx = flawless sequence)

Elseq 5 is perfection

Elseq 5 is perfection

please close thread now

Is true. elseq 5 is pure sex magik.