IGNORED

elseq 1-5

auxien

the last part of latentcall when the beat come back, my god, pure bliss. :music:

and the melody reminds me of amber

agree and agree

The more I get into this, the less I am enjoying this very long-form content. I'd much prefer it if they tried to make their tracks concise rather than extending them unnecessarily. I've still only gotten through the first 3 records though. I'm glad "mesh cinereaL" was at least an interesting track with actual development that warranted more length. If it wasn't for this track, I would've really loathed elseq 3 on this first listen.

Of course take all this with a grain of salt because first listens mean nothing.

That's kinda contradictory...

AE_LIVE is the 12th long play, and elseq 1-5 is the 13th. now ain't 'em

Maybe. Interesting to note that "c16 deep tread" is basically an extended fragment of one of the Ae_Live sets tho.

But somehow I think this might be a permanent departure from the traditional hard copy studio release under Warp, given their trends from the last six months.

which makes the overlaps between the two releases negligible. and they both have unique warp catalogue numbers

eastre isn't something I particularly enjoy rn.

but some of you guys love it, so....

the stringy sounds are cool, but it's sooooo long...?

Some arrangement / variation or a 6 minute edit could have made this an amazing track..

imhobbq

Can't wait to get home and listen to 3 - 5. Can't bring myself to listen at work, it would not do it justice and it would just distract me anyway. These beautiful beasts demand full attention.

foldfree casual >>> latentcall >>> foldfree casual >>> latentcall >>> foldfree casual >>> latentcall >>> foldfree casual >>> latentcall >>> foldfree casual >>> latentcall >>> foldfree casual >>> latentcall >>> foldfree casual >>> latentcall >>> foldfree casual >>> latentcall >>> foldfree casual >>> latentcall >>> foldfree casual >>> latentcall >>> foldfree casual >>> latentcall >>> foldfree casual >>> latentcall >>> foldfree casual >>> latentcall >>> foldfree casual >>> latentcall >>> foldfree casual >>> latentcall >>> foldfree casual >>> latentcall >>> foldfree casual >>> latentcall >>> foldfree casual >>> latentcall >>> foldfree casual >>> latentcall >>> foldfree casual >>> latentcall >>> foldfree casual >>> latentcall >>> foldfree casual >>> latentcall >>> foldfree casual >>> latentcall >>> :catghost:

feed1 is an absolute assault, I love it

e: my approach to this release is to listen to each EP over and over again until I'm done with it then move on to the next, like I would with a new album or EP released by itself

Edited by mushroom