auxien

Mexican Sequencers

lol

juan & roberto

autechero

el seq, mi madre!

lol forgot about that

el%20seq.png

Main credits still to phling, just thought juan and roberto needed more mexican stache action:

post-6699-0-73315100-1470609827_thumb.jpg

beating a dead horse, but i'll often pick up on things in music that I otherwise am not receptive to (listening intently), while engaged in other activities. Driving is a good example, as it can be very relaxing -- it calms the mind (I don't have a car, but used to drive a lot)

nowadays, I cherish opportunities to drive around and listen to music, as it's one of my favorite ways to engage with it.. the act of driving is a release, a sort of mild catharsis (not in stressful situations, obv.), and music is the perfect compliment to it. finally warming up to elyc6 0nset... it's a wonderful thing

This is how I listen to most of my music.  I live in the middle of nowhere, so i can drive around hundreds of miles of back roads, rarely seeing another vehicle, and usually idling between 15-25mph.  Nothing but rolling hills, swamps, lakes, streams, thick woods, & farms.  I believe the car stereo is the optimal immersive listening experience.  I see dozens of deer on these drives, and they are familiar with cars, so when I get close enough, I roll the windows down and the loud music scares the shit out of them.  But I like to imagine once they are at a safe distance hidden in the woods, they take a breathe and enjoy a few seconds of music fading in the distance.

thanks, we were all wondering about that.

This thread is about opinions on elseq regardless your personal particular interests. Everybody have posted their opinions and feelings on the release and I am no exception and there is no reason I should be. Should you need more explanation of how public forums work, feel free to ask me. You are welcome.

opinions, thoughts, and feelings are all valid (even useful) - it's just that when people post inane (arguably useless) information, like, "I'm gonna purchase this, or I'm gonna do that" -- information that doesn't really have any bearing outside of the internal thought process... there's no real use for it. "Gimme something I can use, etc."

edit: nevermind, it's all food

Edited by barbara planar

Guest WNS000

thanks, we were all wondering about that.

This thread is about opinions on elseq regardless your personal particular interests. Everybody have posted their opinions and feelings on the release and I am no exception and there is no reason I should be. Should you need more explanation of how public forums work, feel free to ask me. You are welcome.

opinions, thoughts, and feelings are all valid (even useful) - it's just that when people post inane (arguably useless) information, like, "I'm gonna purchase this, or I'm gonna do that" -- information that doesn't really have any bearing outside of the internal thought process... there's no real use for it. "Gimme something I can use, etc."

edit: nevermind, it's all food

Well, you can also read my point as "I am slowly digging this and that part of the release while this part does not work for me etc" which is exactly what others were doing too all the time in this thread. The "buy" thing is basically "this is great and worth buying imo".

acdwn2 is my top track. I get a vague nostalgic vibe from it for some reason. Maybe it reminds me of music from more obscure SNES titles. Also makes me think of dashing thru a tropical rain forest.

I like eastre as well, but you have to be in the right mood. Definitely not a sunshine-y piece. It's something more fitting for abandoned ruins I think, whether it be former Olympic sites or millennia-old crumbled buildings.

Edited by ambermonk

artov chain is my jam lately. I'm a sucker for spooky diminished chord progressions in general but there's something else to it. It's so bare and desolate even compared to most of the rest of elseq. It brushes with playfulness and optimism in a way that somehow just makes it seem even darker, as though nothing matters anymore. It's like the latent, calculated violence to T ess xi's teen angst. Having latentcall in front of it helps seal the deal.