IGNORED

MNLTH - DEMOTAPE (Cassette Series)

Ifeelspace

wait sorry, am I correct that people paid for this 8 years ago? 

and now it’s being re-announced that it’s coming out with just like hey sorry this took a while check it out I’ll be shipping soonish? 

lol

this rules. this is echospace and neuron levels of business. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

wait sorry, am I correct that people paid for this 8 years ago? 

and now it’s being re-announced that it’s coming out with just like hey sorry this took a while check it out I’ll be shipping soonish? 

lol

this rules. this is echospace and neuron levels of business. 

Yes. We've had the first of five tapes since 2016 and then for the longest time we just thought he was going through it. I guess when you're this old you just kick back and wait for someones redemption arc. 

• Like 2
  • Farnsworth 1

I’m late to the party on this one. Sounds like a fairly limited tape run but also mentions digis. Is there a link to buy digis or is it only avail to those who preordered? google search didn’t help

TIA

4 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

I’m late to the party on this one. Sounds like a fairly limited tape run but also mentions digis. Is there a link to buy digis or is it only avail to those who preordered? google search didn’t help

TIA

If he does the same as he did with the first tape, he'll make the digitals available after at some point

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Digitals (for those who didn’t jump on the initial bandwagon) due for release March 2032

5 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

I’m late to the party on this one. Sounds like a fairly limited tape run but also mentions digis. Is there a link to buy digis or is it only avail to those who preordered? google search didn’t 

Edited by Ifeelspace
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, dr lopez said:

cant wait for the tapes in 2028~!

Don't worry. I have a good feeling about this!!

I was playing fig. 03 by photodementia very recently and I’m always in awe of what a perfect record it is. Definitely in my top five for the 10’s. I’m really glad he’s returned.

Those new samples sound very promising and I can’t wait to hear more stuff by him!!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fnorder said:

:catnope:

I've been listening to this for years now although I can't find the original upload anymore.. great track 🙂

• Like 1