IGNORED

MNLTH - DEMOTAPE (Cassette Series)

Ifeelspace

He's going to need a gofundme after we take him to small claims court.

For serious though, I hope he's set up and making new tracks. He could be making some right now for a future tape but :shrug:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2020 at 12:28 AM, Amen Warrior said:

Me, I need to know whether to feel sympathy or utter contempt, watmm switches between the two at any given moment and I like don't being out of step with the IDM concensus.

I reckon he meant someone stole his hard drives, but who knows. I have this little hope he's come back and check the forums every x months, but looks like we aren't getting any more tracks by this dude.

well one thing we know for sure, all this scary covid-19 business will certainly give him the gumption and stick-to-itiveness needed to finish those tapes we all gave him money for several years ago!

• Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Upset man said:

Dave, you really should get this taken care of so I can go back to listening to the first photodementia record without feeling all weird since it’s undoubtedly one of the best records that came out in the 10’s. 

Preach.

On 10/7/2018 at 6:52 AM, dr lopez said:

I think someone should actually try and extract a refund from him and see how it goes

On 2/12/2018 at 1:19 PM, Ifeelspace said:

i'm way too polite/autistic to request a refund

On 2/12/2018 at 11:38 AM, whosebrian said:

Has anyone asked for a refund?

On 2/10/2018 at 7:47 AM, BCM said:

no, this is now pretty much never going to happen. like, ok no problem, shit happens...only gripe i have is that i paid for the whole series up front so basically got 1 cassette for £70, which though i like mnlth’s music very much, seems a bit steep. wonder if i can get some sort of refund?

Refund mentions went out of fashion in 2018.

11 minutes ago, Candiru said:

What if BoC did this? 

I hope BoC does this. 

I bet you could flip an unreleased BoC cassette for more than £70 if this happened.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, chim said:

I bet you could flip an unreleased BoC cassette for more than £70 if this happened.

Sounds lucrative. imma dust off the FLstudio and get to work. 

• Haha 1

• 10 months later...