IGNORED

MNLTH - DEMOTAPE (Cassette Series)

Ifeelspace

Do we even have confirmation he is healthy and not...terminally ill or something?  It seems so odd for him to drop off the radar like that.

he was looking pretty washed out at that hacienda pool set he did last year. i don't know if that's normal for him or what. it's also about the time his twitter went silent. :/

curious if this ended up going down: https://www.residentadvisor.net/events/948296

Edited by batch

• 5 months later...

Anyone has any news on Dave monolith? did he really just drop off the radar steinvord style? He was pretty active back then, even doing live shows, why would you suddenly stop?

Edited by pissflaps

I have serious moral issues with this project now, as those 80 quid donations have been surely spent years ago. that’s called stealing. Nothing wrong with stealing from a big bank but when you’re stealing from civilians who respect you, you’ve crossed an ethical line. giving back people their money is not extraordinarily difficult even if “you’re moving.” must be drugs involved sadly, can’t think of any other explanation other that extreme life-threatening depression.

That's shitty. Dude was easily one of my favourite producers.

This can't have been his full time job though, surely?! I mean, I often worry that folks like Autechre and BoC struggle to sustain a decent income, and ol' Davy boy is like, fucking c-list IDM or sumting