IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

fucking christ. lel

US-President-Trump-and-family-watch-the-

it's bigly.

gettyimages-8363142761024.jpg

any video on this? I wonder how long our pumpkin spice president actually spent looking at the sun

Just for a couple of seconds. Someone shouted "Don't look!".

It's like something out of The Onion

Most Powerful Man in The World Needs to Be Told Not to Stare Directly at Sun

sololar

It's like something out of The Onion

Most Powerful Man in The World Needs to Be Told Not to Stare Directly at Sun

sololar

haha

total eclipse of the 'tard

Alex Jones probably hired an actor or two.. just like he claims everybody else is doing. I think it's called projecting?

Interesting, I knew he had been the lead singer for a now defunct regional metal band I forget the name of, and was involved with community fundraising, but I didn't know he was an actor and I figured their meeting was more of a happy accident for both than  planned thing simply because he didn't seem like the type who would work with Jones but did seem like the type who would jump at an opportunity to fuck with him.

fucking christ. lel

US-President-Trump-and-family-watch-the-

it's bigly.

gettyimages-8363142761024.jpg

With any luck he now has permanent damage to his eyes from staring at the eclipse.

hope you're right. though i'm afraid fakeness has become irrelevant at this point.

thinking to skip social media for a while. i'm basically becoming part of it by looking at it.

I feel the same, though this just appeared on my google feed, relevant? https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&source=web&q=&url=https://johnpavlovitz.com/2017/08/21/the-privilege-of-neutrality/&usg=AFQjCNGwf4IjuSTxdJZ7VPQo4584oOYJ2g

I pretty much quit it all in 2015 (I kept a second Facebook that I never use unless it's the only way to contact someone, and check maybe once a month) and it feels great.

Alex Jones probably hired an actor or two.. just like he claims everybody else is doing. I think it's called projecting?

Thought so, If you've ever seen a real confrontation with Alex you'd know that the first thing he does is run to the police and cry assault

well there you go

military with no morals its going to be trump's foreign policy

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/899804201085267968

How do hawks sleep at night? Well, how does 99% of congress sleep at night?

lets be cynical and say the military needs no morals...

it's still a shit plan

7 Months in and he's already a lame duck. If you can't start a race war, start a real one so the media doesn't focus on you being a foreign agent/traitor who extorts the secret service for golf cart rentals while pocketing the money. And if you get bored, bring up Hillary again because god forbid she wins that 2016 presidential race next year. 

Afghanistan doesn't produce oil to any significant degree (not even in the top 100 countries in the world, though it does have greater capacity than it's currently set up to exploit, but don't expect that to dramatically increase anytime soon, and even if it did, it wouldn't be anywhere near the top oil producing countries.

Worth noting that the Afghan government doesn't want the US to withdraw its troops and anyone thinking that if they did it would lead to good times for all involved are seriously deluding themselves (would be good for the Taliban of course). Long term the current situation isn't going to accomplish anything (aside from preventing it getting a lot worse maybe), and that's not going to change unless Pakistan sorts it's shit out, they're a bigger problem in all this than the US at the moment. Like most of the world's current thorny issues this one doesn't look like being resolved anytime soon, but it is one where it's possible to make things a lot worse, and the US pulling out now would definitely help in doing that.

It's also worth noting that Trump's policy is basically no different than Obama's policy, thankfully Trump doesn't seem to be having a huge impact on policy here, though he did try to until the generals convinced him otherwise (like they did with Obama).