IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Self improvement...good old me and mine first...so many self help books launched on this delusion...peterson is self help for introverted bitter little boys spending too much time online...american conservatism and liberalism...both utter failures...this hyper individualism is their central tenet.

Just gimme some boring Democrats with no GOP Congress to shit all over everything so America can be normal thanks

Self improvement...good old me and mine first...so many self help books launched on this delusion...peterson is self help for introverted bitter little boys spending too much time online...american conservatism and liberalism...both utter failures...this hyper individualism is their central tenet.

The one guy I know irl who's a Peterson fan never cleans his room.

I wonder how much the political scene will change if the baby boomers die off.

Ftfy. They seem to be immortal almost. Youngest baby boomers (technically) are in their late(ish?) 50s so we could have very many around and voting/infulencing via money for another 20+ years

To be fair I wouldn't exist if it weren't for baby boomers. And it won't be all sunshine and rainbows after they fade either. Hell, not necessarily even once Donnie is out of the picture. Because history and politics tend to work in cycles. And you can't really scapegoat any one generation for today's problems. It just ain't that simple.

Boomers are the worst, it's the most entitled generation ever and the reason why the world is hurtling toward disaster. It must be all the lead that was all over the place back when they were growing up that fucked up their brains or something.

Donnie's scripted July 4th message he rambled off on Twitter made it seem like he just learned America broke off from England a long long time ago...

I wonder if he has any clue about the history of this country he supposedly leads..or if he just re-reads art of the deal over and over for all his president info during breaks from jerking it to Fox news anchors...

Donnie's scripted July 4th message he rambled off on Twitter made it seem like he just learned America broke off from England a long long time ago...

I wonder if he has any clue about the history of this country he supposedly leads..or if he just re-reads art of the deal over and over for all his president info during breaks from jerking it to Fox news anchors...

If the question is if Donnie has a clue, the answer is always no.

Watching CNN in a hotel room... and apparently, the WH has just hired Bill Shine, an ex-Fox News executive, as communications director, who lost his job because of the way he handled a string of sexual harassment complaints against Fox employees.

LOL!

Fox news has gone from trashy Jerry Springer style cable TV channel for right wing aggressive wackos to pretty much running the country now...

Hey so Pruitt is oot, but not to worry, i hear the coal-powered dick-eating factory is hiring

And if that doesn't work out Satan's been keeping a seat warm for ya

The Pruitt announcement and headline that the EPA will continue to investigate him makes me wonder how many white collar crimes Donald and his band of Wall Street bros have gotten away with since the head shit Gibbon has taken office...can the FBI handle all this? Or too much monkey dung flung at them from all directions?

The Pruitt announcement and headline that the EPA will continue to investigate him makes me wonder how many white collar crimes Donald and his band of Wall Street bros have gotten away with since the head shit Gibbon has taken office...can the FBI handle all this? Or too much monkey dung flung at them from all directions?

Monkeys throwing shit everywhere - the Trump administration in a nutshell

jfc

Fuck the army if this is true. They wanna kick out immigrants who play by the book, work their asses off and put their lives on the line. But they have no qualms about taking it in the butt from fuckboi Donnie and recruiting KKK and neo-Nazi degenerates that fuck their cousins and ungulates.

Edited by ambermonk

what to expect from the most militant country in the world. this country was founded on basis of eradication of other cultures. american culture is racist to the core, militant and semi-fascist and selfcongratulatory about it in an exasperatingly nonreflective way. it's the only western country that views war as a normal and appropriate mean of politics. even the french government at least tries to appear moral, not the american. fortunately a lot of americans are well educated and selfaware about this shithole of a nation they live in. i wish all those reasonable and smart americans and the rest of the world a future free of american terrorism