IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Walls are closing in... you know what to do, long walk down the short pier... first and only president to have ever done it, ratings would be HUGE, a fleshbag-of-feces transformed instantly to the stuff of legend... plus you can leave the presidency to Ivanka (so long as it's in your will), and the best part of all is that it'd really get under Obama's negroid skin, since he's been planning on offing himself to promote a new book.

Anyway for the CN hookup Ben Carson is ya boi, he used to be a surgeon and has that gear on him all the time.  Alternatively, Secrete Service can fix it to "look" like autoerotic asphyxiation gone wrong, if that's how you want to go out.

- Unnnamed Trip Advisor / Legal Council

I feel really relieved that things are starting to get better, it seemed like all that was happening was media talk and internet news rumors about events like this, but now it's getting concrete and I have hope that in the end justice will be served and things can be fixed.

so glad they cameback w/multiple guilty counts.  and theres 10 charges they couldn't reach a verdict on. nuts.. 

and that fuck was denied bond so he won't get out to live at home until sentencing. fuck him. 

and there's a whole other trial w/multiple charges.. hoping they start to tumble like dominoes. 

it'll be a nice silver lining as we all drown from the rising seas. 

I wonder if Trump will get Secret Service protection if he ends up in jail? 

Lot of questions along those lines, this is relatively uncharted territory. I guess we could look to other countries were heads of states were successfully impeached/arrested to some degree but otherwise there's a lot to speculate. My guess is something like house arrest or exile as an endgame. Assuming he doesn't succumb to health issues. This is already a field day for a lot of legitimate niche law experts and constitutional scholars.

They could charge and arrest Trump tomorrow if they wanted at this point. They won't, of course (not tomorrow at least), but this is nonetheless reality happening. Not sure the Republicans will support Trump through this.

They could charge and arrest Trump tomorrow if they wanted at this point. They won't, of course (not tomorrow at least), but this is nonetheless reality happening. Not sure the Republicans will support Trump through this.

Don't be surprised if the republican party, or at least the Republican National Committee is the target of a RICO case. Part of this whole scheme of conspiring with a hostile foreign power, engaging in multiple coverups, laundering shitloads of money, and stacking the courts is trying to prevent becoming a permanent minority party in the US. Their policies and ideas are increasingly unpopular and outdated for the majority of the country. And now it's becoming obvious that their values have always just been a mask for gullible voters. This would eventually lead to a permanent loss of control in congress and never winning a general election again. Of course this would be the best thing for America, and by extension, much of the world. 

Trump's two earliest supporters in congress have been indicted. One a couple of weeks ago, and one yesterday. I see these as warning shots: If you did illegal shit and refuse to uphold your oath to the constitution, then you are inarguably using your office solely to abuse power and further a criminal enterprise, and you are indeed fucked because you are making a great case for why we have laws in the first place. The tipping point has been reached, and I have heard many people tell me we'd never reach it. 

The third guy to support Trump was Jeff Sessions, and I actually suspect he was caught in early 2017 and has been cooperating ever since. 

I feel really relieved that things are starting to get better, it seemed like all that was happening was media talk and internet news rumors about events like this, but now it's getting concrete and I have hope that in the end justice will be served and things can be fixed.

I hear ya, but there's still baby Donnie's pardoning power to deal with. What's to stop him from getting his ol' pal Paul out of jail and right back into those cigar scented mink coats he's so fond of? And then if the idiot does get impeached and later charged with a crime, won't junior president Mike P just then pardon him?

The only way true justice can be served here is if the Russians turn and fuck comrade Donnie...something like they hand over everything they have on him to Mueller in exchange for Donnie to be deported to the motherland to avoid jail time...they promise Donnie he'll live like a king...next thing he knows he's locked in a Siberian cell being tortured and waterboarded with stripper pee 20 hours a day...that would be justice.