IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

Can I ask a question? If you buy the whole album ​again lol (say Drukqs) on the bleep store, if Rich adds extra tracks in the future do you get them free? If he uploads a dozen extra tracks to it, see where I'm coming from?

They keep adding new tracks, right ? ICBYD first had 5 bonuses, then 7, now 8. It's making me hesitant to take the plunge til track lists are finalized.

Precisely my point.

:nyan:https://aphextwin.warp.net/about  :nyan: 

Those Drukqs pictures are really cool. I always got the impression Richard was kinda "tortured" while making that one. (probably dead wrong, who the hell knows). But there is a vibe of dead seriousness and darkness to a lot of it.. and then his output just stopped for quite a while after it.. even the "quite good" comment made him erupt etc.

i have/had that impression 2. A madmen lockingd himself up from the rest of the world in a basement with his gear, battling god and himself, making the maddest mushroom shit ever
Not even answering the phone when his parents are calling him for his birthday!

Those Drukqs pictures are really cool. I always got the impression Richard was kinda "tortured" while making that one. (probably dead wrong, who the hell knows). But there is a vibe of dead seriousness and darkness to a lot of it.. and then his output just stopped for quite a while after it.. even the "quite good" comment made him erupt etc.

i have/had that impression 2. A madmen lockingd himself up from the rest of the world in a basement with his gear, battling god and himself, making the maddest mushroom shit ever

haha. yep. Richard was a genius from day one.. I guess that is when he entered his tortured genius era. 

I'm floored by 'forgotten life path'.  How on earth did he not even play that out once.. much less release it! Just crazy.

haha. yep. Richard was a genius from day one.. I guess that is when he entered his tortured genius era. 

that's why casual fans don't like Drukqs and savage fans think it's his best

Analord is also not for the faint hearted, not that it's difficult or harsh on the ears, just that he's in a certain groove that casuals won't have the frame of mind for

Edited by beerwolf

got me the field day lp and all the bonus tracks we didn't have yet + one of them korg tracks

35 euro for more then 2 hours of great music that goes straight to the man, i don't see how that is that expensive or unfair and he gave us 250trxxx for free, buy or die!!!

so happy with all these new friggin traacks

Agreed! Awesome quality, tons of stuff, unexpected, and relatively cheap - the man's as generous as ever, and a lot more so than I would have expected 5 years ago.

Soon as I get paid at the end of the month, Rich's pockets are going to get a little bit heavier.

I'm floored by 'forgotten life path'.  How on earth did he not even play that out once.. much less release it! Just crazy.

just played that myself, my my what a damn fine tune, that and 28 Organ

CTD EP was already a work of genius imo now it's just on some twilight-zone-level work of genius

really happy with the bleepstore, btw. not sure whether new tracks will follow with the speed of that soundcloud dump had one time, but it looks like this will be the alternative to soundcloud i was hoping for. and hoping he'll upload a couple of the soundcloud playlists as new albums. :)

I'm floored by 'forgotten life path'. How on earth did he not even play that out once.. much less release it! Just crazy.

just played that myself, my my what a damn fine tune, that and 28 Organ

CTD EP was already a work of genius imo now it's just on some twilight-zone-level work of genius

Can't forget the other organ tracks from SoundCloud either.

Imagine if we'd got this without the Soundcloud dump.

I'm really happy the SC dump happened but if it didn't, some of us would be dying and fainting as we speak. 

so. anyone done the math? whats the total to buy everything?

$$$ USD USA USA

All highest quality option for format.

eD5zYRp.jpg

30 items in cart total (includes "freebies")

Well I paid half that... couple albums just couldn't bring myself to buy again again . Granted, that might change if more new tracks are added to them.

Definitely feel blessed with what is there already.  The promise of more coming is just as exciting.

Guest transmisiones ferox

If “…I Care Because You Do” had been released in 1995 with the 20 tracks currently on the site, where would it rank in the list of greatest electronic albums of all time? 

Has to be the best amirite?

yeah, probably yes

Are the new tracks normalized for the releases they've been added to? I can't imagine the SC tracks were leveled at all.

Sure seems that way.  I've been listening to WAVs all day.  Smooth AF.

Imagine if we'd got this without the Soundcloud dump.

the SC dump is part of the reason im purchasing so much.

it was a very magical generous and special time.

Totally willing to (eventually) purchase every release on the store as WAV.

Guest transmisiones ferox

Guys, holy shit. Check SAW 2 page.

There's a tack 25. 

And it's magnificent. 

is that the th1 [evnslower] that popped up yesterday or a new one?

oh didnt know it popped up yesterday, double facepalm lol

nice