IGNORED

Burial's Untrue is the most important electronic album of the century

zaphod

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had a video series concept in mind for ages, based on IDM caged fighting, but bulk is the only IDM'er I've seen online who looks like he could actually stand a chance in the cage.  I dunno if any of you remember torasaburo from braindance, but he might also have worked, due to bootknife and sniper rifle.

edit: for those who don't know, bulk's avatar is actually a weaker looking version of him

tyty

for awhile there it was hard to get my mom to let me put posters up. when I was in my late 20s I was naive and used push-pins damaging all my beautiful star wars posters and the wall too. she was kind of angry about all that. had to fix the wall

when I hit around 35 I really started caring about my posters, started using poster tack. 

now she doesn't say a thing

I did download this because of this thread.  Haven't listened yet, but I'll check in when I do.

I did have the mp3s back around the time it was released, but I don't think I ever listened to the whole thing because nothing about it grabbed me at the time.

I did download this because of this thread.  Haven't listened yet, but I'll check in when I do.

I did have the mp3s back around the time it was released, but I don't think I ever listened to the whole thing because nothing about it grabbed me at the time.

Walk along Pandora Ave on a drizzly (not overtly rainy) night and let the LP work its spell. Once 'In Mcdonalds' plays try to time it so you are near, if not physically in, the Pandora Ave Mcdonald's. Keep walking down Pandora after the track ends and you should make it down to the water just before the LP ends. Report back after you have done this pls.

I dont get why you download music but not listen to it, its like buying a pie and looking at it.

anyway its an unique record especially for darker days

Archived