IGNORED

Will BOC Release A New Album?

fumi

2 hours ago, valsprismatico said:

A very reliable Twoism source told me that the next BOC album will include Macquarie Ridge as a bonus track for Japan since the TH Japanese edition didn't come with a bonus track. They are a source I depend on. 

Wasn't that the bonus track for Campfire Headphase in Japan though? Is it a remaster and will it include a remaster of Hi Scores?

• 5 months later...

Don’t know which thread to wack this in but I almost shat myself (slight exaggeration) when I read this, this morning. I thought the holy grail of boxsets had just dropped. What a fool…

91867A4C-7B4F-44C5-A220-7CB077DE8AF1.thumb.jpeg.ca9594507bde09add5ebeefd5f9e564d.jpeg

it’s for Trans Canada Highway

Snores Of Canada ? 

Edited by beerwolf

13 minutes ago, manmower said:

It's totally coming people, have some faith.

People had faith that Koresh was the son of God. Unlike Jesus who fed 5000 with fish falling out the sky and walked on water. Koresh burned to a crisp with his children in a basement.

Not actually sure of the point of this post but there you go :datboi:

Don’t think it registered m8. I think it’s just the same half a dozen dorks going round and round and round and round, week after week after week after week, year after year after year after year. Sad really. But fucking hilarious to watch ? 

Edited by beerwolf

9 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Don’t think it registered m8. I think it’s just the same half a dozen dorks going round and round and round and round, week after week after week after week, year after year after year after year. Sad really. But fucking hilarious to watch ? 

i tried lol

glad some watmm m9s got saw it tho lol

Well I’ve  been reading the thread every day, week after week after week, year after year after year

it was a nice surprise 

Edited by beerwolf
  • Haha 1

Where’s mdg nowadays?  Think it’s ‘bout time we had a watmm pow wow and a nice juicy update. Cheers boss. 

Edited by beerwolf

@mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg will we ever hear any more BoC??? 

• Burger 2

Mystery No GIF by Studios 2016

2 hours ago, Dragon said:

@mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg  @mdg will we ever hear any more BoC??? 

4 hours ago, Dragon said:

4 hours ago, beerwolf said:

Where’s mdg nowadays?  Think it’s ‘bout time we had a watmm pow wow and a nice juicy update. Cheers boss. 

well he apparently pmd someone on twoism that something was on the way some months ago.. nothing since then that i know of tho

@Joyrexcan you include a new forum feature that pings mdg whenever there's ever new info? like whenever i'm eating a cheeseburger and Dayvan Cowboy starts playing i'm thinking "holy shit does mdg know about this??" and i can hit the big button next to all threads/replies/top of the page to immediately alert msg wherever he is with three dots, aka "THE BATMAN SIGNAL"

this will of course result in several Hi Scores royalty card reissues. so mdg can get the pings after he goes completely blind........

edit: this is a lovely burger in your mind wuuuaru byebye buy buy HOW THE FUCK DO I BUy the new boc album ... !!! ...

Edited by Dragon
  • Haha 1