IGNORED

AE LIVE ‘08 - post replica submissions here

Dale

if i don't have my part complete by 10/16/20, i will gift my nord G2 to IOS. meaning I will ship it to him at my expense and it will be his to keep forever.

the G2 is my favorite synth so now i have a real deadline.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7
  • Burger 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/3/2020 at 9:11 AM, digit said:

if i don't have my part complete by 10/16/20, i will gift my nord G2 to IOS. meaning I will ship it to him at my expense and it will be his to keep forever.

the G2 is my favorite synth so now i have a real deadline.

I hope you can keep your synth

making good progress! figuring out robs nord tricks piece by piece. everything is finished with final audio recorded except for 2 sections which total about 10 minutes. of course i left the hardest sections for last. ?

i'm in california, so i have until midnight PST time 10/16 !!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 9
  • Burger 2

1 hour ago, digit said:

making good progress! figuring out robs nord tricks piece by piece. everything is finished with final audio recorded except for 2 sections which total about 10 minutes. of course i left the hardest sections for last. ?

i'm in california, so i have until midnight PST time 10/16 !!

GREAT!! take your time digit! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I am so familiar with this set as is, so listening with all these new layers is going to be a fun journey.

The gratitude to digit and ios can not be expressed enough. Absolute kings. :beer:

• Like 5

Yo when can I post this on my Youtube and receive my sick ad sense revenue of $0 because I realized it would be super unethical to make money off the music of others as a teenager?

Anyway, super looking forward to hearing it.

Edited by xyrofen
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, xyrofen said:

Yo when can I post this on my Youtube and receive my sick ad sense revenue of $0 because I realized it would be super unethical to make money off the music of others as a teenager?

YT would certainly benefit from it. Let's hear what digit says, if he has his own YT channel or if one of us would have that honor

both Ios and Digit could benefit from this, and considering the work behind it and that it is only thanks to them that 08 'set will have a new life, it would seem to me absolutely legitimate.

If we don't have a sequel to Sign (considering we are now psychologically misled by this belief), this will be the replacement.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Draft78 said:

both Ios and Digit could benefit from this, and considering the work behind it and that it is only thanks to them that 08 'set will have a new life, it would seem to me absolutely legitimate.

If we don't have a sequel to Sign (considering we are now psychologically misled by this belief), this will be the replacement.

Considering how sought after a sbd from the Quaristice tour has been for 12 years now, and considering how much work it was to put this together - I'd be more than willing to hand over a few bones for this. No question.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jaderpansen said:

@digit @IOS you should consider patreon. srsly. would gladly show some appreciation for your efforts with cold hard cash. of course ae would have to be ok with it.

Much appreciated dude + @jules + @Draft78. I guess the first step would be to confirm whether AE would be ok with that, if I remember correctly they had mentioned something in the discord chat as to who owns the rights to the material.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 10/15/2020 at 3:52 PM, jules said:

I am so familiar with this set as is, so listening with all these new layers is going to be a fun journey.

The gratitude to digit and ios can not be expressed enough. Absolute kings. :beer:

Very much this, love the set as it is it sounds to me like this sort of shit that should be played in techno clubs rather than the bland shite that tends to be played nowadays!

P sure I will end up keeping and listening to both versions

Ohh and also more than happy to chuck some quids in to support this sterling endeavour!