WATMM is dying

hello spiral

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, joshuatxuk said:

can I get a TLDR of this?

*ducks*

Hello spiral says the forum is dying because there are fewer replies -> bickering ensues -> Cwmdfghj is banned for being a jerk -> the old members reminisce about the good ol days -> now we're here

Should have stayed a bluegrass thread.

fake edit: temporary ban, though

3 hours ago, usagi said:

I taste salt.

Reveal hidden contents

i.e. cum

if you're gonna shitpost at will about everything under the sun, then you ought to be able to get it back (except I wasn't even shitposting, I'm serious). like there's no hypocrisy at all in the idea of constantly talking shit about every race/gender/whatever under the sun in your special cubbyhole and then being bothered by the idea of someone calling you out for doing that and acting like you can't be touched. oh but you were being ironic about it, haha lmao.

this is definitely an IDM neckbeard white boy thing. I'm not actually intending this as an attack on any specific individual in this thread - Spiral and I have been cool typically - it's a collective problem with the shitty mentality engendered by anonymous homogenous online groups. you all collectively made chat/Discord an ugly place to be after a while, and it's like I was saying to the couple of WATMMers I still speak to irl, after Christchurch I suddenly, forcibly got a whole different perspective on this sort of thing and I have absolutely no time left for it.

ay

12 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Might still be called that, but basically it will be comprised (initially) of EKT tracks submitted by the community!

Just don't give all the tracks to Ivo. :whistling:

9 hours ago, Braintree said:

Hello spiral says the forum is dying because there are fewer replies -> bickering ensues -> Cwmdfghj is banned for being a jerk -> the old members reminisce about the good ol days -> now we're here

Should have stayed a bluegrass thread.

fake edit: temporary ban, though

wait what?  How is cwmbracity any more of a jerk than whatever OP's name is?

3 hours ago, darreichungsform said:

Agree, hello spiral is a prick

idk how you're still posting here after being caught redhanded stealing someone else's work and lying about having their blessing.

Archived