IGNORED

Aphex Twin to stream Warehouse Project live 10/04

amad

worth releasing twice. 7:40 - 23:20 is a 15 minute live acid composition that's fucking sick and unlike anything, and it seemed to fly under the radar. and the sound mix is good.

edit: actually i think 1:30 to 23:20 is one long live piece

Edited by very honest

4 minutes ago, hijexx said:

Whoever the publicist is that dreamed this up kinda failed IMO.

Yeah lol big time 

“we’re going to live stream a set that’s already on YouTube!! Tune in at this special time instead of... anytime you want since the video is out there!”

seems like a good idea 

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

So did this happen already 8 hours ago? I don't have it in me today to find a timezone converter. And we've confirmed it's nothing new, or that it glitched out anyway?

Pretty excited to listen to the 6 new Aphex trks actually. Gonna go with the dog and wife for a little drive and put those tunes on for the first time while driving around some industrial complex area and admiring the generic architecture. Then come home and eat some frozen food. #covidlife

They’re probably showing that they have the power to block ill-conceived attempts to capitalize on something (a) that’s already freely available anyway and (b) that they’re already capitalizing on themselves. 
I don’t know; this whole affair is really confusing. 

Edited by apriorion

1 hour ago, Adamovich said:

Is WARP demonstrating that blocking live shows due to copyright is idiotic or are they really idiots? I'm never sure...

check out jockstrap, their latest signing, for confirmation of your question...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The stream was available on Facebook, but strangely not on youtube. 

Rich confirmed he had nothing to do with it though. I'm thinking the Warehouse Project had rights on re-airing it or something?