IGNORED

New Album called "Ufabulum"

Guest teetime

Guest teetime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYDlsy8eJmc&feature=player_embedded

SQUAREPUSHER "Ufabulum"

Japan preceding release on May 2! ! ! There is limited track CD Japan! ! ! ! !

I started to think of pure electronic music again recently. "

Very melodic, "what I ー Squarepusher very aggressive

Squarepusher Korezo! Fans of yesteryear to the listener the first time the impact of hope, the long-awaited joy. This latest approach to high-speed IDM, jazz, fusion, rock, has been updated also absorbed a sense of the current scene!

Squarepusher Tom Jenkinson that is the only artist to appear in Sonar all events will be held in Tokyo, Sao Paulo, this year in Barcelona, ​​April 21, as the head liner in SónarSound Tokyo, which will be held on 22 appearance has been determined. It is no exaggeration to say that its innovative work group, including the drum and bass style was influenced by the experimental jazz / fusion particularly popular, and to cover almost all genres of music.

Album "Ufabulum" latest long-awaited to be released on May 2, features a sound with a focus on base and play excellent beat complex and ultra-ultra-high-speed was also observed on representative work early, and jazz. Melody and beautiful was allowed to bloom fully sound jazz-oriented of "Feed Me Weird Things" debut impression complex and its originality was impressed with the shock to music fans, the talent of "Hard Normal Daddy" also combines the degree of completion exceeds the "Ultravisitor" name board admittedly, full of charm has become a masterpiece called "Squarepusher Korezo" is popped, and the aggressiveness of acid "Go Plastic".

http://www.beatink.c...pusher/BRC-334/

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SQUAREPUSHER "Ufabulum"

Japan preceding release on May 2! ! ! There is limited track CD Japan! ! ! ! !

I started to think of pure electronic music again recently. "

Very melodic, "what I ー Squarepusher very aggressive

Squarepusher Korezo! Fans of yesteryear to the listener the first time the impact of hope, the long-awaited joy. This latest approach to high-speed IDM, jazz, fusion, rock, has been updated also absorbed a sense of the current scene!

Squarepusher Tom Jenkinson that is the only artist to appear in Sonar all events will be held in Tokyo, Sao Paulo, this year in Barcelona, ​​April 21, as the head liner in SónarSound Tokyo, which will be held on 22 appearance has been determined. It is no exaggeration to say that its innovative work group, including the drum and bass style was influenced by the experimental jazz / fusion particularly popular, and to cover almost all genres of music.

Album "Ufabulum" latest long-awaited to be released on May 2, features a sound with a focus on base and play excellent beat complex and ultra-ultra-high-speed was also observed on representative work early, and jazz. Melody and beautiful was allowed to bloom fully sound jazz-oriented of "Feed Me Weird Things" debut impression complex and its originality was impressed with the shock to music fans, the talent of "Hard Normal Daddy" also combines the degree of completion exceeds the "Ultravisitor" name board admittedly, full of charm has become a masterpiece called "Squarepusher Korezo" is popped, and the aggressiveness of acid "Go Plastic".

Lols in Translation

"features a sound with a focus on base and play excellent beat complex and ultra-ultra-high-speed"

"Fans of yesteryear to the listener the first time the impact of hope, the long-awaited joy." :yeah:

This is what I've been waiting for! Glad he's going back to pure electronic.

Shit just last night I was telling my gf how squarepusher.net is back up and running and how he's playing all 3 sonar shows, hinting at maybe some new material.

And pow. here it is.

this does not sound like steinvord at all :cisfor:

is that sarcastic? Because I can hear similarities in the acid/bass..sounds just like "backyard" (or whatever A1 on the vinyl is...) to me. Almost identical.

also, I hope that despite what he said in a previous interview about not using the amen anymore, I hope there are some crazy jungle style breaks.... Sounds like there will be according to that article but who knows?

Also, no announcement on warp.net?!

No...fucking...way !!;:!:;**ù$^!

BTW, based on the video, a dubstep Squarepusher track could be very interesting !

I think that might be what the article is getting at with "This latest approach to high-speed IDM, jazz, fusion, rock, has been updated also absorbed a sense of the current scene!"

Current scene being dubstep? =/ not sure

I like the super-dread ambience before the beat kicks in.

EXCITED AS FUCC.

that bit reminds me of some of the sounds from Alien (specifically the scene where the crew is 'preparing' to entrap the Alien, while Dallas crawls through the air ducts).

Archived