IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

thx guys

I feel like you're really well adjusted for this extended outdoor escapade. Any issues crop up?

my dad just said he doesn't want to hear from me anymore, but other than that this has probably been the best summer of my life so far (close race with that summer when i was three where i basically just played by the ocean every day)

The fuck is wrong with your Dad? I mean, I don't want to pry into personal matters, but I don't think I've ever seen anything but positivity from you when it comes to the treatment of others on here. My parents kicked me out before I was 16, it was a mixed bag of me being a shitty kid and my parents being alcoholics who couldn't deal with it or their own issues... it killed me inside for a long time until I was like 21 and we met back up again.

Good to hear it's been a good experience this summer, though. I've been digging your pics in the 'pics you took' thread or whatever it's called btw!

PIcked up a pair of barely used Sennheiser Urbanite headphones for like $25, they sound pretty great. I'll feel more comfortable wearing these around outside the house than bringing my HD 380s around everywhere, those are now reserved for just at home and working on audio.

thx guys

I feel like you're really well adjusted for this extended outdoor escapade. Any issues crop up?

my dad just said he doesn't want to hear from me anymore, but other than that this has probably been the best summer of my life so far (close race with that summer when i was three where i basically just played by the ocean every day)

The fuck is wrong with your Dad? I mean, I don't want to pry into personal matters, but I don't think I've ever seen anything but positivity from you when it comes to the treatment of others on here.

I don't know anything about Cryptwomen nor his parents, but I can understand why a man would be mad at his son for going homeless and embracing the hobo life when he has an alternative. Not saying I share his opinion or point of view, but I can understand it

thx guys

The fuck is wrong with your Dad? I mean, I don't want to pry into personal matters, but I don't think I've ever seen anything but positivity from you when it comes to the treatment of others on here.

I don't know anything about Cryptwomen nor his parents, but I can understand why a man would be mad at his son for going homeless and embracing the hobo life when he has an alternative. Not saying I share his opinion or point of view, but I can understand it

Yeah it sounds like a pretty reasonable way to react.

He probably thinks you're involved in male prostitution even if you tell him you aren't.

Just bought £1000 worth of bed sheets, pillowcases & pillows.

for £290. in the house of fraser sale.

:catbed:

just been told the new flat has a private garden which wasnt advertised as it wasnt finished. BONUS GARDEN FTW.

:catnope:

My bulgogi cheesesteak sammiches were a hit @ work today. They were so good that everyone was silent as they ate.

Came up with the idea on Monday, and wasn't sure how it'd fly, since it was semi-experimental. But my coworkers loved it.

Got all my homework done on Friday. Today my fiancé's off with a friend all day, I called in sick to work, ordered a dank hawaiian pizza with extra toppings and now I'm just lazing around watching movies, probably get to some video games later. Just having a much needed lazy Sunday.

Hawaiian pizza is the best. Highly underrated. Add some bacon on top and light garlic to the sauce and you have a good time

faptastic

I love Hawaiian Pizza. Made so much better with good quality mozza as well. Big stringy bites...

my sh-101 was wildy out of tune

then an hour ago i discoved that you can change the tuning by gently tapping on the 'power' button

now i feel like a fucking god with a perfectly-in-tune 101

Hawaiian pizza is the best. Highly underrated. Add some bacon on top and light garlic to the sauce and you have a good time

It had a bit of garlic in the sauce, and had bacon and roasted red peppers. Still got some leftovers for later.