IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

yeah im suspecting one massive package of some sort with all these releases... maybe some special format that can hold them all. can anyone think of anything like that?

Track 6, 10 and 14 stand out the most on first two listens, so, so tasty :)

Maybe another release of several levels in one package like there was for the first few levels?

Good point. Possibly, although not efficient to do it after releasing the digitals first. Maybe every (digitally) bought album gives you one Colundi Currency and when you collect 10 or more you can pick up your totem / badge at the colundi gig :dadjoke:

(Psychic TV planned the same thing in the 80's I think, although they only released 17 of the 23 planned albums...)

yeah im suspecting one massive package of some sort with all these releases... maybe some special format that can hold them all. can anyone think of anything like that?

a laptop

a laptop with a demo version of whatever music program he's using and all the project files for the tracks? I'd buy that :)

a laptop

a laptop with a demo version of whatever music program he's using and all the project files for the tracks? I'd buy that :)

his brain

a laptop

or, you know, a hard drive

Desktop computer complete with CRT monitor.

0082710305623_500X500.jpg

13 was really really great

a laptop

or, you know, a hard drive

Desktop computer complete with CRT monitor.

0082710305623_500X500.jpg

this would be most idm.

Edited by andihow

colundi + cactus = extremely enjoyable

listened to something like 6 levels plus the slamradio mix. :psyduck:

I went back to level 1 the other week. I forgot how beautiful some of the early ones were. So nice to get lost in. I might go on a colundi binge and do 1-8, 10-13. Maybe I should add MU1-4 for good measure too.

^ Listening to Level 1 and 2 again now too and completely agree. Love them all basically :)

Just stumbling upon that article about Colundi posted a few pages back (see attachment). They (=Grant & Aleksi) spoke about 21 levels. I'm starting to believe they weren't kdding. I'll have to start my own Colundi bank savings account.

Quoting myself from a year ago: I'm actually quite confident by now that there are actually 21 levels :)

VgOtSve.jpg

Forgot to post these here. More videos by (I assume) Grant, screenshots of everything colundi-related on the web, including our posts in this thread.

And the other six:

P.S. did anyone save that Stop Colundi video?

Is there any consensus as to the best sequence? can't be fucked to read 49 pages of posts...and can't afford all of them! onegai...

10 and 8 are fantastic.