IGNORED

What Are You Having For Dinner

PhylumZunami

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delet just have some fucking oat and soy milk occasionally if you enjoy it so much (and because it's occasional you'll enjoy it even more). It won't harm you in any way FFS.

lol, in honour of your levity i drank one litre of soy coffee milk taubs. /sob, i feel so bloated and violated, (i really did, no shit, i should have taken a pic, but i'm sure you know the olde dleetra for long enough to know that i'm not bsing.)

looks like it

/uuu burn ....

also the napkin and the floor say different.

the napkin is from when I order chipotle, they always give a million napkins. The floor is concrete.

it's cool man, i was just razzing you. I thought well i've been self depreciating in my post so i've earned enough karma kredits so that i can be a little mischievous.

caze that meal looked fab, well done.

You have to wonder about the rates of gay, lesbian and trans today and whether the levels are perhaps beyond the norm, due to this and other factors in diet and our modern environment.

yeah i do sometimes ponder the same thing. bare bent fish everywhere

seems homophobes are coming out of the woodwork now

:nope:

Wha?

that was at the toothpaste Rich Tea biscuits thing

not at your tasty lookin snot

when I say 'I used to eat as a child', I'm probably only talking like 2-3 times. I vaguely remember it being tasty though.

You have to wonder about the rates of gay, lesbian and trans today and whether the levels are perhaps beyond the norm, due to this and other factors in diet and our modern environment.

yeah i do sometimes ponder the same thing. bare bent fish everywhere

seems homophobes are coming out of the woodwork now

:cerious: hopefully they dont mate with gay people and water down the bloodline

:nope:

Wha?

that was at the toothpaste Rich Tea biscuits thing

not at your tasty lookin snot

when I say 'I used to eat as a child', I'm probably only talking like 2-3 times. I vaguely remember it being tasty though.

you can buy minty biscuits you know. choc ones or mint cream ones, few different types.

you probably know this, i know but there was a slim chance that you didn't and i could have made someone's life betr today.

i got shown recipe for 3 ingredient brownies, but im on the keto thing. someone has to make these:

3-Ingredient Brownies
Serves 16 | Active Time 5 Min | Total Time 25 Min
1-1/4 cup (13-ounce container) Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
2 large eggs
1/2 cup (heaping) all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon kosher salt
Preheat oven 350°F. Prepare an 8"x8" baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
Mix chocolate spread and eggs in a medium bowl until combined. Add flour and
salt. Mix until combined.
Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake 20 minutes or until a cake tester or toothpick comes out clean.
post picture on facebook.

lamb rohan josh and broccoli (funnily enough) with yogurt, some curry powder and pepper stirred through to finish it off, no rice or bread.

135481-004-78C0A990.jpg ~~dinner is no time for carbs damn you.

Broccoli

Underrated. I fucking love broccoli.

seconded. cook it up, add some avocados, salt, and lime juice. delicious.

Not sure what to have today. Still a keto robot. Had bisexual salad last night

Any ideas watmm

Meat and veggies. Keep it simple!

A steak or perhaps some chicken breast. If you want chicken fancier stuff it with a bit of asparagus and melted brie (or mozza if that's more accessible). Cook a big batch of brocolli and throw some sesame oil and toasted pine nuts onto the brocolli.

yum =)

made sushi at home last night. the salmon roe wasn't the best we've ever bought but it was still decent (my missus is a whiz at prepping it, thanks be to jeebus). Avocado, crab, tuna, salmon, assorted veggies made up the other ingredients.

Had bought a growler of a good IPA earlier in the day so that went down a treat.

full chen is a happy chen

Archived